Vintage 101: Aether Revolt Part Two

https://www.mtggoldfish.com/articles/vintage-101-aether-revolt-part-two

Islandswamp reviews some Aether Revolt cards for Vintage and tells you how to find homes for newly banned Standard and Modern cards.

Also check out this link here: https://www.mtggoldfish.com/articles/introducing-the-ancestral-fish-playmat

when are we going to get to vintage 102?

I still think Scrap Trawler is going to be a hidden gem. Copter, Hangarback, Ballista, Ravager, and Hope are ALL synergistic with it.

Hey @Islandswamp, nice article! Any thoughts about Spire of Industry with concern to W/x Eldrazi lists?

@wappla said in Vintage 101: Aether Revolt Part Two:

when are we going to get to vintage 102?

You're obviously the only human on earth with the intellect needed to write something like that. I just write for the neophytes such as myself.

In all seriousness, the website ran with the name of the first article and turned it into a column. I made an attempt to change the title in the third (I think) article, but when they published it they just tacked the name back on. I have a lot of control over what things look like, but ultimately I do not have the final say.

@The-Gremlin-Lord said in Vintage 101: Aether Revolt Part Two:

Hey @Islandswamp, nice article! Any thoughts about Spire of Industry with concern to W/x Eldrazi lists?

That thought crossed my mind and left just as quickly when I realized things like Battlefield Forge are superior due to not needing an artifact to be used.

@Islandswamp said in Vintage 101: Aether Revolt Part Two:

@The-Gremlin-Lord said in Vintage 101: Aether Revolt Part Two:

That thought crossed my mind and left just as quickly when I realized things like Battlefield Forge are superior due to not needing an artifact to be used.

I believe @Brass-Man had a build that featured both Battlefield Forge and Plateau, which is why I ask.

Views