Looking for new/used "Hardest Sleeves"

If you have any of these, or know where to get them, I'm willing to buy them in any color.
They look like this:

alt text

We can figure out the details privately.

Overrated.

May I suggest KMC Perfect "Hard" and any of the KMC matte sleeves.

@socialite said in Looking for new/used "Hardest Sleeves":

Overrated.

May I suggest KMC Perfect "Hard" and any of the KMC matte sleeves.

They stand up to my large hands and forceful shuffling without ever bending a corner or splitting. That's why I like them.

@rikter said in Looking for new/used "Hardest Sleeves":

@Machinus Who makes these?

I never found out the manufacturer. They were available locally in Japan, but that's all I could determine. I do not think new ones are being produced.

@Machinus I did some searching and only found KMC perfect hard, which are stronger inner sleeves. If this is about protecting the cards, they might be a good bet.

@rikter said in Looking for new/used "Hardest Sleeves":

@Machinus I did some searching and only found KMC perfect hard, which are stronger inner sleeves. If this is about protecting the cards, they might be a good bet.

I have only seen those in clear. How do they compare to the premium hyper matte?

@Machinus The perfect hards are tougher clear inner sleeves, to be used in conjunction with the premiums. Hards replace the softer perfect fits.

I havent gotten a chance to try the premiums yet, I still have a bunch of regular hypermattes since I buy them in bulk. I see a lot of talk about non reflective fronts, wonder if it might make foils read better on camera? Im going to try both products though.

Views