Eternal Weekend Tournament Report Article

First off, I want to say to you all that I am sharing this from a neutral standpoint. Someone messaged me with the link to this article, and I thought it would be of interest to the community here at TMD.

I do not want to take sides, I was not at the event. I am not passing judgment on anyone whatsoever. I do think it's important that everyone gets to be heard though. I think we can all agree that we can all learn from this, no matter what your opinion is.

Thank you everyone. http://www.vintagemagic.com/blog/journey-to-the-2016-vintage-championship-top-8/

Hi @Islandswamp - thanks for posting the link to my article. You beat me to it.

Thank you for posting this but why the disclaimer? Is there some sort of controversy involving the players?

@lizardking1545 Yep, there sure is. One particular player in fact, the guy who wrote that article.

I read the article and didn't see anything out of the ordinary. I know he made some play mistakes and had game warnings, almost losing in the finals because of it, but is that all? PM me if you don't wan to post accusations because I would really like the full scoop on the story. Thanks!

Views