Documentation of rules violations/questionable behavior by the Eternal Weekend Winner

@jdbogaard Great read - somehow a very soothing writing style. I found the card choice portion to be very illustrative on pros and cons. It makes me want to play the deck online (until I remember how slow I am). Congratulations, and hopefully you didn't have to suffer too much crap from others.

I'm looking for the alternate art Mox Sapphire that was supposed to be the reward for the Vintage event. Is it available to see anywhere? I've google searched and can't find anything. Is that due to this controversy?

I remember that Wizards used to do articles for the event, but can't find anything there either.

@redmanabirds said in Documentation of rules violations/questionable behavior by the Eternal Weekend Winner:

I'm looking for the alternate art Mox Sapphire that was supposed to be the reward for the Vintage event. Is it available to see anywhere? I've google searched and can't find anything. Is that due to this controversy?

I remember that Wizards used to do articles for the event, but can't find anything there either.

Do you mean you want to see the art or that you want to obtain one? It's an original painting I believe, so there isn't a way to get one that I know of.

I think the Vintage winners have all kept their paintings, but I know at least one legacy winner sold their trophy painting immediately following their victory.

@vaughnbros That's true. So, what I like to do is 3-4 mash shuffles (front-to-back AND back-to-front) then a series of chop shuffles, then back to mash shuffles.

Views