Where can I watch Swiss rounds of EW?

Hey all, does anyone have any idea if/where I could watch swiss rounds for Eternal Weekend tomorrow? If so, I'd really like to catch some of it.

Thanks,

-Storm

There will be live coverage, right? I don't know where it will be streamed however.

Randy just said that Andy, AKA @Brass-Man, will be joining Bob and himself for coverage actually.

Can u guys post some results on here as they come in? I was able to watch round 3 on my way to work this morning but I'm at work now... I'll tune in a little for lunch, but it would be nice to have some text based updates.

http://www.cardtitan.com/coverage

Routing for winner of Ito and the budget list

Interesting top 8.

I like Ito's list, and it warms my cold mechanical heart to see a stax list in the top 8.

Three shops and two eldrazi decks. Hmm.

I thought the casters did a great job, and the rotating teams kept everyone fresh.

Interesting to note that despite the apparent large showing of paradoxical outcome, there were 0 copies in top8.

@waz but it does feel like they are right there... I have not seen overall standings but based on the commentary there may be 5 or 6 in the top 16 or 20

@p3temangus I wasn't able to watch after round 7, but coverage this morning said Reid lost his round 9 win and in. So hopefully we'll get a further breakdown of the meta at some point

@waz said:

@p3temangus I wasn't able to watch after round 7, but coverage this morning said Reid lost his round 9 win and in. So hopefully we'll get a further breakdown of the meta at some point

Metagame breakdown (and top 32 lists) should be up tomorrow night when I get home. All 340+ lists....That might take a bit longer.

Edit: Got home late and am pretty wiped out. Will have metagame breakdown and T32 lists up tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

last edited by ChubbyRain
    Views