Ovinogeddon XI Vintage Main Event Results!

Hey all! Minniehajj here to bring you results from across the pond! Ovinogeddon XI happened today and the results are in with a few interesting looking decks!
Here's the link to the decklists:
http://www.ovinotournament.com/ovino-xi/vintage-main-event/#1472664870636-4c738e69-9a63

Wow, that Spirit deck brings back memories of Spiketail Hatchling 🙂 Really cool to see an unpowered player that far up in a field of broken plays.

As it turned out relegating it on Saturday concurrent with Legacy produced a mere 32 player event.
He's a dedicated unpowered hatebears player. Nowadays at Vintage tournaments in Italy if you're experienced you can show up with almost any deck and be a contender.

last edited by Log

@Log I feel like that says BAD things about the current state of afaiirs for Italian Vintage.

It'd require a more thorough explanation, I'll just say that that we hardly have a state at the moment.
For example so far I'd probably be the only one attending Eternal Weekend Europe.

last edited by Log

2 dig through time ... ?

Likely a typo, even the final top 8 standings are mixed up, a sign of how much the TO actually cared about Vintage in the end.

last edited by Log
    Views