@Islandswamp First I heard of the FB group as well. I hope I just found it. I am requesting an invite via my "real" name "Galen Lemei".

Would also love info on the bi-weekly @No_Outs tourneys. (I think I may have played in one of these once, but didn't know it was a regular thing.)

Thanks!

@aardshark said:

@Islandswamp First I heard of the FB group as well. I hope I just found it. I am requesting an invite via my "real" name "Galen Lemei".

Would also love info on the bi-weekly @No_Outs tourneys. (I think I may have played in one of these once, but didn't know it was a regular thing.)

You're all set.

Thanks!

Hey guys, I've been trying to brew with Saheeli on MTGO and I've come to the realization that the card, Conch Horn, is not available on MTGO. I know some people are boycotting MTGO because of CN2 not being available and I just wanted to put it out there for the record and for any wizard employee reading this site that Conch Horn, while far from completely unplayable, is completely unavailable on MTGO.

I'm going to write them an e-mail. Are there any other cards unavailable on MTGO that I should know about?

last edited by Guest

@desolutionist said:

Hey guys, I've been trying to brew with Saheeli on MTGO and I've come to the realization that the card, Conch Horn, is not available on MTGO. I know some people are boycotting MTGO because of CN2 not being available and I just wanted to put it out there for the record and for any wizard employee reading this site that Conch Horn, while far from completely unplayable, is completely unavailable on MTGO.

I'm going to write them an e-mail. Are there any other cards unavailable on MTGO that I should know about?

I lost to an Oath deck with Saheeli online. Oath up Sun Titan, return Saheeli, copy Titan, return second Saheeli, BAM, you have assembled Splinter Titan!

@msg67183

Yeah that's the idea. Its nice to have some cards to use with Saheeli outside of that combo though. And I figure Conch Horn has natural synergy with Oath.

@desolutionist

Scroll Rack works fairly similarly, maybe it will work?

@msg67183 said:

@desolutionist said:

I lost to an Oath deck with Saheeli online. Oath up Sun Titan, return Saheeli, copy Titan, return second Saheeli, BAM, you have assembled Splinter Titan!

Isn't this combo limited to the number of Saheelis in the graveyard? AFAIK, Saheeli does not go to the grave after copying titan. Of course with 2 saheelis there are 2 titans with haste, but that usually is not instawin.

@xouman

Planeswalker legend rule sends the "used" one to the graveyard, new titan token brings a now-refreshed Saheeli back from the yard.

@thelastgnu

Yep, I realized few minutes ago and was ready to edit my original post. Thank you for remind me in a polite way 🙂

Views