[Free Podcast] Serious Vintage 25 - How Bad Are We?

http://www.eternalcentral.com/serious-vintage-episode-25-how-bad-are-we/

In this episode, Nat, Geoff, Josh, and Andy look at mistakes—mistakes we make, mistakes we see others make, and maybe how to correct them.

Here’s the timestamped table of contents for your listening ease and enjoyment:

0:00:29 - Misplaying Vintage
0:22:27 - The Most Savage Cheat Ever
0:48:00 - Serious Green Cards
1:02:30 - A Little Food and Drink

last edited by Brass Man

Quite bad. 🙂 Just kidding this podcast is something I look forward to each... um let's say month 😛

I'm still getting used to the new layout, I love it, but it's new and I'm old and slow.

I love the show, the content on misplays is spot on. I love stuff like that. Keep it up!

I didn't like this cast as it accuratly identified all my play mistakes & gave me advice on how to improve my game. This isn't 1000% serious content 🙂

I found the demeanor in this podcast to not be serious enough for my liking. I will be looking for improvement in the future.

Obviously I'm biased, but I feel like this podcast came out really well, and we've gotten a lot of good feedback on it - if you're looking to start listening to the Team Serious Podcast, this is absolutely the right episode to start on

Just started listening to this podcast, this was my second episode and I thought it was terrific. Very insightful and helpful.

Views