0_1599617561507_35eb26c6-6cd2-4113-87cf-f9f64d5468d1-image.png

This seems spicy, It is very much in the same vein as hangerback. Not as scalable on the low or high end but far more efficient for the space it exists in. Tokens do not fly and you cannot sac to ravager for tokens, it has to be targeted, but the rate is very good and since it kills itself when targeted there is some ancillary effects against some removal since they will fizzle.

@protoaddict I dislike it compared to other options. You can target it with anything, even a pyroblast, and it dies. That turns on otherwise useless cards in the blue matchup.

It does have some appeal in that you will get 4 1/1s even vs plow whereas a hangarback won't, but it just seems pretty weak. Then again, it is pretty awesome combined with the +2/+2 artifact in this same set!

@thewhitedragon69 said in [ZRN] Myriad Construct:

You can target it with anything, even a pyroblast, and it dies. That turns on otherwise useless cards in the blue matchup.

I mean, if your definition of turning on removal is that it gives them a card that allows them the turn my 4/4 into a different type of 4/4, sure.

Views