TSI Hazard's Birthday 5.0 2/8/2020 Results!

@lhc
How often did you win just by setting up Consult/Oracle?

I won with consult-oracle far more than I won with doomsday. Easier to set up and easier on the mana. That combo is the real deal.

@lhc said in TSI Hazard's Birthday 5.0 2/8/2020 Results!:

I won with consult-oracle far more than I won with doomsday. Easier to set up and easier on the mana. That combo is the real deal.

I think you would also just, like, forget to cast Doomsday sometimes.

I'm sorry that my misplay affected you so much, its the only thing you remember from the event.

@lhc said in TSI Hazard's Birthday 5.0 2/8/2020 Results!:

I'm sorry that my misplay affected you so much, its the only thing you remember from the event.

That's not true. I remember a lot and can watch the rest on Twitch. I also remember the match that had 30 minutes of shuffling.

The videos from each round are also up on YouTube under the Serious Vintage channel. Check those out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH-ba9DN4YQ&list=PL3klcfmNMPqH5nH3w4bJV3RIdUoZSOKMx

last edited by GrandpaBelcher

@grandpabelcher the ones I see on twitch are the same as the YouTube videos? I thought I’d see more videos on twitch.

@ten-ten The full video (almost 10 hours of it) should be available on Twitch. Not all of it is chopped up, though. If I get time, I'll try to pull out other sections.

@ten-ten I guess the full video is no longer available on Twitch. They only keep it for two weeks if you're not an affiliate. C'est la vie. Enjoy clips on YouTube. I think there's still some fun commentary about Cats, the movie.

Views