North America Vintage Champs 2019 Coverage, Decklists, and Results

Full coverage, results, and all decklists from North America Vintage Champs 2019 can now be found on EC here:
https://www.eternalcentral.com/north-america-vintage-champs-2019-coverage-decklists-and-results/

alt text

If you have a report you’d like to submit, an unlisted/missing decklist, photos from the event (please!), or any other data, please email eternal.central@gmail.com. Thanks for reading!

Thank you so much for doing this. I have been looking forward to this analysis

Top 8 list locations from the pdf in alphabetical order:

Brennen, Joe - p.24
Coval, Brian - p.57
Eberhart, Ryan - p.77
Franks, Justin - p.96
Hockey, Brian - p.134
Kieth, Jody - p.148
Pinter, Jeremy - p.219
Schatteman, Boston - p.241

Huge thanks to Jaco and team for getting these put up like this. Already saw a lot of neat and interesting decks rolling through this, and I liked the artwork on brassman's sheet

EDIT: 1st place unpowered list (Humfleet, Patrick) is on p.137

last edited by wiley

It's unbelievable that @JACO already has this done.

@wiley

I'll be having an interview with Patrick Humfleet in my article this week too. 🙂

@wiley said in North America Vintage Champs 2019 Coverage, Decklists, and Results:

Top 8 list locations from the pdf in alphabetical order:

Brennen, Joe - p.24
Coval, Brian - p.57
Eberhart, Ryan - p.77
Franks, Justin - p.96
Hockey, Brian - p.134
Kieth, Jody - p.148
Pinter, Jeremy - p.219
Schatteman, Boston - p.241

Huge thanks to Jaco and team for getting these put up like this. Already saw a lot of neat and interesting decks rolling through this, and I liked the artwork on brassman's sheet

EDIT: 1st place unpowered list (Humfleet, Patrick) is on p.137

Just updated the page for a section for the actual Top 8 lists, typed out on the web page. Will add a separate post for Top 8 Unpowered decks sometime later this week/weekend. Legacy Champs, Modern Champs, and Old School coverage on the way as well.

@jaco said in North America Vintage Champs 2019 Coverage, Decklists, and Results:

updated the page for a section for the actual Top 8 lists, typed out on the web page. Will add a separate post for Top 8 Unpowered decks sometime later this week/weekend. Legacy Champs, Modern Champs, and Old School coverage on the way as well.

Awesome! Really looking forward to the Old School coverage. Love the format, just priced out of what I want to play.

Thanks again for all the hard work. It goes a long way to getting people to think about the format.

Would it be possible to get the “Workshops” category split up between prison, aggro, and combo (two card monte)?

Views