0_1558536843124_4fcba11e-3c08-4f19-89fa-4f3b2ac15038-image.png

sneak attack for planeswalkers. bunch of fun you can have here

I have to go review the red walkers now. I feel like there is probably a way to use Koth of the hammer as a ritual engine + some other walker to draw cards or get back other dead walker or something where you could combo off with this.

Makes red Mana - Chandra, Torch of Defiance, Koth of the hammer, Chandra, Bold Pyromancer, Sarkhan Unbroken
Draws Net cards - Chandra Ablaze, Lord Windgrace, Any number of Jaces
Wincons - Nicol Bolas, God-Pharaoh
Combos - Will Kenrith and Rowan Kenrith looping and drawing, Sarkhan the Masterless plus Samut the tested and possibly Sarkhan the Mad

At 1 or 2 then maybe. I don't think it makes sense at 3 where it is competing with actual planeswalkers in your planeswalker deck. Maybe there is a deck with the Planeswalker academy rector thing though.

I can hardly believe there is any PW that's worth 1 activation. Maybe Ugin to wipe the board? Karn for a 1-mana Vindicate? Hardly worth the trouble.

I'm not saying its good or anything but you can do something like:

Spend 1 - Play Koth - Get ~3 red mana - Repeat this with all your koths or Chandras
Spend 1 - Play Will Kenrith - Fetch Sister - Use -2 ability to draw 2 cards and reduce the cost of all your stuff
Spend 1 - Play Rowan Kenrith - Fetch Brother - Use whatever, shes crap
Repeat Kenrith loop
Spend 1 Play the new Samut
Spend 1 Play the new Sarkhan - Make everyone a dragon with Haste

Views