Ilharg, the Raze-Boar
3RR
Legendary Creature - Boar God
Trample

Whenever Ilharg, the Raze-Boar attacks, you may put a creature card from your hand onto the battlefield tapped and attacking. Return that creature to your hand at the beginning of the next end step.

When Ilharg, the Raze-Boar dies or is put into exile from the battlefield, you may put it into its owner's library third from the top.
6/6

Did Emrakul just get a new BFF?

Related question, which might answer my first, does annihilator trigger when you declare attackers or will it still trigger if the creature enters already attacking? I'm thinking it only triggers on declaration, so Emmy, while still solid, is not the nutz with this little piggy.

Annihilator 1 (Whenever this creature attacks, defending player sacrifices a permanent.)

Triggers at the declare attackers step, so won't work.

This card would really need haste, and you need a big creature in your hand to work. I'm guessing it could work in Survival. You can always get Emrakul when needed, and discard it when not.

last edited by Wagner

@wagner yeah, though discarding emrakul costs you the rest of your yard. good for putting hollow ones back in the deck, bad for losing vengevines or wonder/anger type cards

Ohh, completly forgot it doesn't only shuffle itself. In that case just play baby Emrakul for a 13/13, or Blightsteel Colossus, or Worldspine Wurm if you have a sac outlet.

Views