alt text

Pure flavor win. Does this have any application as a 1 of in the Moon decks that are already running 4 rabblemasters and 4 Legion Warboss as a 9th copy, or is just too little to matter?

This guy is arguably better in some cases, since he doesn’t force your other guys to suicide attack. Obviously worse because the tokens don’t have the option to attack in that first attack step.

Without any interaction:

Rabblemaster does 1, 6, 8, 10, 12 (+2 per turn).

This does 0, 2, 5, 9, 14

So this is only better after 5 turns. I'll

Sure, the non-suicidal tokens are cool, but you need to be attacking with Krenko to create those tokens so chances are if Rabblemaster's tokens are dying, Krenko would be dying in the same situation.

I'm less interested in if its better or worse and more interested in what the limit of how many rabblemasters a list might want is. Now you can have 12, but being that hes a legend my curiosity is more so if he would be better at 1 or at 0.

Legion warboss can mentor him on first attack to generate an additional token, so that's something.

@fsecco

Sorta, tokens have 1 toughness, this guys would have 3 on the first attack, still a significant difference.

@fsecco said in [WAR] Krenko, Street Boss:

Sure, the non-suicidal tokens are cool, but you need to be attacking with Krenko to create those tokens so chances are if Rabblemaster's tokens are dying, Krenko would be dying in the same situation.

Depends on the opponent. Humans have 20+ creatures that stop Rabblemaster tokens cold but get eaten by Krenko on his first attack. I think Krenko is better in some fringe matchups, seldom dramatically worse, and bad in multiples anyway, so it seems pretty Vintage to cut one Rabblemaster or Warboss for a fun-of.

If only it made Tin Street Hooligans with Shatters attached.

My point is that you don't have to endanger your Rabblemaster in order to make tokens - you endanger the tokens. With Krenko you actually need to attack with him in order to make the tokens, which makes it easier to get rid of it.

More like a hanweir garrison than a rabblemaster.

Views