Howdy Vintage Community!
A while back I took over gathering results from the weekly MTGO Vintage Challenge and compiling the data from the fantastic Matt Murray. It's been a long time coming but I have a rough draft of the data compilation. It includes:
- Tab 'MTGO Results': All MTGO Vintage Challenge Results starting in March 2018 (I did miss a handful of weeks over the last year)
- Tab 'Decklists': Decklists from all top 32 competitors
- Tab 'Deck Breakdown': Top 32 players and deck archetypes as classified by MTGGoldfish
- Tab 'MTGGoldfish Archetype Breakdown': An archetype vs. archetype breakdown that can be filtered over a data range
- Tab 'MTGGoldfish Archetype Analysis': A specific archetype breakdown that gives it's win % over other archetypes per week
- Tab 'MTGGoldfish Metagame Breakdown': A breakdown of archetype % per week.
- Tab 'Card Usage': Full list of cards and occurrence over the full history in the sheet
My intention is to keep this updated with no more than a 1-2 week lag time to keep this as real time as I can.
Feel free to consume as you see fit:
Some things I'm hoping to add in the future, but feel free to make suggestions and I'll try to keep up!
- Data filters for the card breakdowns
- Better deck classification algorithm to get archetype and sub archetype granularity in the comparisons - Completed
- Some variety of tagging system seen in previous spreadsheets used to compare deck performance with certain characteristics. (taxing effects, null rod, FOW, etc.) - Completed (Thanks @diophan!)
UPDATE: The updated archetype classifications and tagging system is now active. Tabs have been added for the following:
- Archetype Breakdown: Breakdown of win% vs other archetypes
- Archetype Breakdown - Delta: Same as above but with two data ranges to run the delta for two time periods.
- Archetype Breakdown Detail: Details per archetype of match win %; mirror match wins; field win %; sweep %; swept %; game 3 win %.
- Archetype Breakdown Detail - Delta: Same as above but with two data ranges to run the delta for two time periods.
- Tag Breakdown: Same as Archetype breakdown except for tags: win% vs other tags
- Pilot Breakdown Detail: For those of you interested in your historical data.