alt text

Wow. Another taxer. Hatebears is getting some good stuff.

@naixin i think the clause that it is only during your turn, makes this questionable. Most decks try to do the really broken stuff during their own turn anyway. It would make it harder to interact with hatebears/humans decks, but they already got Cavern, so this is not really that relevant.

This one seems really bad =/
The only pro it has is that you can have multiples in play. The only thing I see this doing in Vintage is messing up fetchland timing, but that's not thaaaat strong.

This does not seem playable to me, wouldn't you rather just have the grand abolisher that says opponents can't play spells on your turn, rather than this, if you wanted this effect?

@garbageaggro Although I agree with you (this is unplayable), let's remember that mana cost is relevant to evaluate cards. WW is VERY different from 1W.

@fsecco said in [RNA] Tithe Taker:

@garbageaggro Although I agree with you (this is unplayable), let's remember that mana cost is relevant to evaluate cards. WW is VERY different from 1W.

I would still rather grand abolisher.

@khahan Oh for sure, but even Abolisher is kinda unplayable in Vintage since Cavern does everything you need.

Feels like at best this is a SB card for Humans against Blue decks. Which is to say that it will see about 0.0003 of the meta.

The fact that it really only weakly protects you from their counterspells, and makes it slightly harder to waste you on their turn, or deathrite or whatever, means you won't see it alongside those Thalia-taxing aggro decks. 2 mana for a 2/1 is just too inefficient.

Views