New to The Mana Drain!

• Hello all,

Just saying hi to all!

I'm a new user to the forum. I'm primarily a 93/94 player but I'm currently (re)buying my way into paper vintage. Last year I complete my P9 + other old school staples, which now allow me to branch out and get the "cheap" stuff, which will allow me to play vintage.

There are not many vintage players in my area but I will try and see if I can change that by hosting small private tournaments (with full proxies) so I get people to play with.

Right now I'm trying to decide on a deck to play. I'm mostly a "One Deck Per Format" kind of player, so I hope to pick an archetype I can enjoy for years with minimal adjustments. Have most of the blue cards but I'm really drawn towards Workshop decks! Any tips will be appreciated.

• Welcome to TMD, and the format!

Where do you live? Perhaps we can help you meet some other Vintage players in your area.

• Thanks!

I live in Denmark. There are few vintage players already that I know of and I have reached out to some of the them. The problem is that we are spread across the country. I hope to get a local playgroup going, which requires that I new people to play the format.

WAF/WHF