Let's help each other out finding the art we want!

There was a thread like this on the old boards so I thought I would start one here. Post your want list here!

There are only 2 pieces of art I am currently in the market for and cannot find.

Jester's Cap (Ice Age)
Island (Christopher Moeller, Ravnica)

Jester's Cap is elusive to say the least (probably lost forever).

The Moeller Island is for a little project I am working on. I am attempting to pull together all 5 of his basics from Ravnica. In just under a month, I have already managed to acquire the Forest, Swamp, and Mountain. I know who has the Plains, but no one seems to remember seeing the Island anywhere. I have talked to Chris and his agent and neither knows its whereabouts. Any help locating it would be appreciated even if you know it's not currently for sale!

Very impressive that you were able to get your hands on the three in only a month. Hope the Island surfaces.

The one piece of art I want and can't find at the moment is Bludgeon Brawl (NPH) by Kev Walker. He sold it at some point in the past and doesn't keep records of his sales.

My "Holy Grail" is Ixidor, Reality Sculptor. Kev doesn't remember painting it, let alone selling it. I've attached a bounty of an expedition Wasteland to anyone who leads me to it. I am laser-focused!

I was offered Noble Hierarch ages ago but declined. I'd love to know where she ended up.

My brother has this snowboard with Breaking Point art on it. (Illustration by Matthew D. Wilson, originally printed in Judgment and reprinted in duel decks later.) I have no idea what mtg art could cost but I have always wondered if I could buy that art piece for my brother and how that would be possible? And more importantly what would it cost approximately?

I am not sure about the rules regarding posting pics in your posts in these forums. Otherwise I could upload a pic of the snowboard.

edit. gatherer link for the card: http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?printed=true&multiverseid=29856

last edited by yugular

Obstinate Familiar and the M12 Mike Sutfin art for Grim Lavamancer. I think I know who has Obstinate Familiar b/c I've tracked it to a point but that guy doesn't respond consistently and haven't heard from him in 4+ months and he hasn't confirmed.

@mickey.nobilis Noble Hierarch is in the OMA gallery "Prkchp’s Original MTG Art"

That explains why I was sure I'd seen a picture of it from a different angle that I couldn't find anywhere.

I have been the owner of Noble Hierarch for the past few years. It is not going anywhere without a mind blowing offer, or in a trade for one of the few pieces I want more.

@JACO It's good to know she's in appreciative hands. Thanks!

@yugular said:

I am not sure about the rules regarding posting pics in your posts in these forums. Otherwise I could upload a pic of the snowboard.

For future reference, the site can't host images, but if you want to upload the image to imgur or photobucket or a similar site, definitely feel free to post image inline here if you want! (assuming it's work-safe, which I'm sure this is)

I'd be interested in acquiring the original juggernaut art, for obvious reasons!

@yugular said:

My brother has this snowboard with Breaking Point art on it. (Illustration by Matthew D. Wilson, originally printed in Judgment and reprinted in duel decks later.) I have no idea what mtg art could cost but I have always wondered if I could buy that art piece for my brother and how that would be possible? And more importantly what would it cost approximately?

edit. gatherer link for the card: http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?printed=true&multiverseid=29856

Here is a link to a pic of the snowboard. I don't want to paste it here as the pic is quite big. But the snowboard sure looks good! If someone knows something about that art please notify me 🙂

http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n474/yugular/TMD/kallen lumilauta.png

Does anybody have any clue where the art for Fork is currently residing?

@hyperborea said:

Does anybody have any clue where the art for Fork is currently residing?

http://originalmagicart.com/alpha-art-project/

If it's an Alpha, that site will let you know if the piece is at least known to exist in someone's collection. Fork is currently MIA.

Looking for stuff from the good old Survival days:

• Recurring Nightmare
  • Living Death

as well as a few Urza cards I loved from an artwork standpoint:

• Cleanse
  • Catastrophe

thanks in advance,
Marc

Does anyone knows where the art of Urza's Legacy Palinchron could be?

Cheers,
Igoo

Views