Deal Me in Games Boyertown Vintage SUNDAY Sept 9

• Welcome to Fall 2018 everybody. Its time to announce the eith event in our 2018 VINTAGE INVITATIONAL series.

Deal Me In Games next event will be SUNDAY September 9, 2018 starting at noon.
    And get ready for this one as every event from August thru December will have major implications in our invitational standings. And why should you care about the invitational standings? Well Jason announced prize support for 1st and 2nd place for our top 8 invitational. We had a great prize structure last year with multiple blue duals given away. This year however, an Underground Sea is only good enough for 2nd place. The winner of this year's invitational event will receive a MISHRAS WORKSHOP.

And its not too late. With up to 4 events left, there is 60-100 points on the table for people who can top 8 those events. That is potentially enough to get you an invite still. So set aside Sept 9 and come on out to Deal Me in Games and continue to support this series!!!

Who:
    Jason at Deal Me In Games

What:
    15 playtest T1 tournament

Where:
    127 East Philadelphia Ave
    Boyertown, PA 19512
    ph#: 484-415-0058

When:
    Sunday, Sept 9th at 12 Noon

Why:
    So we can get together and have fun playing Magic the Gathering in its best format ever for some kickass prizes. ***

Entry Fee: $35 at the door with 100% going to prize support.
    $30 per person will go towards the prize structure for that day's event. $5 per person will go towards prizes for our annual top 8 point totals. That's right, we are bringing back the Deal Me In Standings for 2018. At the end of 2018 the 8 players who have accrued the most points will get an invite to special closed event with a MISHRA'S WORKSHOP AND UNDERGROUND SEA for 1st and 2nd. 3rd-8th prizes yet to be announced. If you want an example of whats in store for 2018 just take a look at the prize support for 2017's top 8 championships that included 2 unlimited Underground Seas, 1 Unlimited Tundra and 1 Unlimited Bayou.

• 0_1534699187731_d8fdb815-2b6e-4302-8d76-1287eb8987bb-image.png Deal Me In Games 2018 point totals

• 1 week to go!!

• Its coming up fast!

WAF/WHF