MTG UNDERGROUND - The Q Stands for Evil: Adventures in Serious Country

MTGUNDERGROUND

New Blog post covering the February Team Serious Invitational for Matt Hazard's Birthday. Read it and tell me what you think.

Very nice read, I had to grin at some points:

' *"The last time I ate one of your cookies,” Griselbrand shared, “things did not unfold in my favor.”

It was true. In the early days of their friendship, Griselbrand and the Shaman were trying to form the slowest, heaviest, noise-crusted Doom metal project ever to sting the ears of mortals. Things would have gone better if the Shaman would have bothered to learn an instrument.* '

Great stuff

@aelien Glad you enjoyed it. Its fun to write.

@shaman-ben Man, do I make a great adversary? Too bad I lost in top 8 and we couldn't have a finals rematch!

The top two spots of the All-Time Team Serious Invitational results thread:

Ben Perry
Win 2
Place 3

Nam Q. Tran
Win 1
Place 2
Show 6

@grandpabelcher So 6 5th-8th finishes, 2 top 4 finishes, and 1 win for me eh? One win out of 9 top 8s isn't that bad is it?!

@nartman99 You're very good at Vintage. If Ben didn't have two wins, you'd be way over the top.

@nartman99 You were supposed to find me in the finals again! It would have been epic.

@grandpabelcher I havent played enough of these to have 9 top 8s. I do also have 2 last place finishes or close to it. I either come in first, second, third or last.

Views