alt text

The most obvious comparison is Foundry Inspector. This card costs 1 more, but has flying to fly over ground creatures to attack planeswalkers. Can also trade with Delver.

Con is that it can't be cast off of turn 1 workshop and has 1 less power.

Who needs Workshop when all your cards are free?

I still don’t understand what is “historic” about 99% of artifacts, but that’s beside the point I guess.

I think this card has a chance since it has evasion, but it still has to compete against so many cards. Inspector costing 3 is a huge deal as it can lead to explosive starts on turn 1, which is nigh impossible for this guy.

@enderfall said in [DOM] Jhoira's Familiar:

I still don’t understand what is “historic” about 99% of artifacts, but that’s beside the point I guess.

My theory is that because artifacts were initially created by the Thran, an ancient super race, all artifacts are considered historic. For example, Misha and Urza learned a lot from their archeological studies of Thran artifacts.

Jhoira's Familiar looks mana expensive, as many suggested already. But why not? I remember when Lion's Eye Diamond was considered the worst rare, if not the worst card. And look who is on the Restricted list now.

Views