Yesterday was the latest installment of the now weekly Vintage Challenge on MTGO. Unfortunately I was out of town, but Matt (@ChubbyRain ) was able to take down the tournament with a modern take on Drain Tendrils. Congrats! Thank you to Shawn (@desolutionist ) for entering in match results and to Matt for watching the replays.
- ChubbyRain - Paradoxical Drain Tendrils
- Jazza - Precursor Ravager Shops (without wires)
- Dan9IN - Inspector Ravager Shops
- The Atog Lord - Paradoxical Tezz
- Kozel - Paradoxical Tezzstorm
- echecetmat35 - Jeskai Mentor
- desolutionist - Gifts Drain Tendrils
- Hrymfaxe - Precursor Ravager Shops (without wires)
Closing Note on Decks Outside the Top 32
Since Wizards now publishes the top 32 decklists, we only have to rely on replays for finishes beyond this. Since there are often fewer matches to watch (dropping early) and fewer games where a deck successfully executes its gameplan, we have to put a fair bit of guesswork into classifying and tagging these decks. If you think we misclassified any of these decks, please let Matt or me know. The spreadsheet can be found here.