https://www.mtggoldfish.com/articles/vintage-101-more-power
Islandswamp talks about the new Format Challenges, Mana Drains and Mental Missteps!

I don't have the exact figures, but I bet that there were more decks playing three or four copies of Misstep than playing 3 or four copies of Gush.

Great, now I have a project when I get home.

But it stands to reason pretty simply: Every deck that played Gush played Misstep. Not every deck that played Misstep played Gush.

last edited by thecravenone

Cool article. I'd like a bit more than a list of what decks are doing well online. Maybe a deeper dive into why those decks are doing well and how they might change.

@thecravenone said in Vintage 101: More Power!:

I don't have the exact figures, but I bet that there were more decks playing three or four copies of Misstep than playing 3 or four copies of Gush.

Great, now I have a project when I get home.

But it stands to reason pretty simply: Every deck that played Gush played Misstep. Not every deck that played Misstep played Gush.

I am pretty sure this information is available on either mtgtop8 or mtggoldfish in most played cards blue.

Cool article. I'd like a bit more than a list of what decks are doing well online. Maybe a deeper dive into why those decks are doing well and how they might change.

The Gush restriction went live 4/24. We'll (@diophan and I) do a data dump next week of the first month of Daily results.

I agree. Lately I feel pretty swamped with work and family so it's tougher to find enough time for these.

@ChubbyRain said in Vintage 101: More Power!:

The Gush restriction went live 4/24. We'll (@diophan and I) do a data dump next week of the first month of Daily results.

Don't forget to data flush after you data dump.

Views