European Vintage League season 2 results

alt text

Rene Randrup of Denmark takes back-to-back league wins and is crowned again as a EVL Champion! Congratulations!!

The event page: http://challonge.com/EVLseason2

TOP8 DECKLISTS:
1. ReneRandrup - Jeskai Mentor
2. Prospector - RavagerShops
T4. matori - Dredge
T4. oddseidank - StillDepths
T8. NielsThiim - RavagerShops
T8. Forduc - JacoDrazi
T8. yugular - Day's Undoing Belcher
T8. PSiGNOSiS - DragonlordOath

All 18 decklists from the event can be found here: https://deckstats.net/decks/81314/f28128/

I have been on holiday and busy so sorry for the delay on publishing the results! Huge thanks to all participants and special thanks to @Log for taking care of collecting and posting decklists. Season 3 will follow! Feedback is more than welcome!

@yugular Thank you for organizing another successful Season, I really enjoy playing it.
Congrats to @ReneRandrup , our semifinal match was so intense and interesting, even in Game 3 I mulled to oblivion I really lost that match during Game 2 when I aggressively fed all my Bloodghasts to Ichorids after I got rid of hate, leaving my field without any creature and failing to see how easily Mentor can recover and dig more hate. That one misplay during whole tournament cost me finals, but I really enjoyed playing against all opponents.
My matches went like this :
vs DragonlordOath 0-2
vs RavagerShops 2-1
vs RavagerShops 2-0
vs JacoDrazi 2-1
vs Mentor 1-2

last edited by matori

Thanks @matori

Here is how I did with my Day's Undoing Belcher:

Groupstage
R1: vs Matori / Bug Leovold 2-0
R2: vs Garlan / Doomsday 2-0
R3: vs Rene Randrup / Jeskai Mentor 2-1

Quarterfinals vs Prospector / RavagerShops 0-2

I have videos recorded from the first two rounds, but R3 replay vs Rene was corrupted and it didn't work out. Quarterfinals were nothing to look at. I had to mulligan a lot and my hands did literally nothing. That just happens sometimes with this deck.

@yugular Thanks from me as well for organizing these tournaments. I lost every game in season 2 but it was still fun and I've found new MTGO friends among my opponents. I'm really looking forward to next season.

@yugular said in European Vintage League season 2 results:

it was @moatzu 🙂
Can you upload decklists to MTGGoldfish as well ?

@matori said in European Vintage League season 2 results:

@yugular said in European Vintage League season 2 results:

it was @moatzu 🙂
Can you upload decklists to MTGGoldfish as well ?

I did it the last time but something went wrong 😄 I don't think I will do it this time. If anyone else wants to do the copypasteing feel free to do so. All the decklists are public and the tournament is visible in the challonge. So all the data is there.

Views