April 24th, 2017 Banned and Restricted update: GUSH AND PROBE/TOP in Legacy

Some behaviors merit criticism regardless of who does them. I find the suggestion (which I have seen before) that Rich is singularly immune to criticism to be a disturbing one.

@ajfirecracker said in April 24th, 2017 Banned and Restricted update: GUSH AND PROBE/TOP in Legacy:

Some behaviors merit criticism regardless of who does them. I find the suggestion (which I have seen before) that Rich is singularly immune to criticism to be a disturbing one.

Immune from criticism, no. This is pretty unfair and unwarranted IMO and I think that's what most people have a problem with.

@ChubbyRain Then defend him on that basis, not because he's Rich Shay

@ajfirecracker said in April 24th, 2017 Banned and Restricted update: GUSH AND PROBE/TOP in Legacy:

Defend me from what? The grievous crime of playing a Workshop deck?

I didn't think it was necessary... You are assuming Rich choses decks for DE's based on what he thinks is the "best" deck and that's simply not the case as Rich plays whatever the hell he feels like, including As Foretold PF Oath. It's a flawed argument based on a flawed premise that has since derailed into pure crap and ad hominems.

I have respect for you and wappla. I understand emotions are running high right now, and I'm certainly not a paragon of proper online etiquette, but I honestly feel that this is an unfair accusation.

last edited by Guest

@The-Atog-Lord said in April 24th, 2017 Banned and Restricted update: GUSH AND PROBE/TOP in Legacy:

Defend me from what? The grievous crime of playing a Workshop deck?

According to Dragonlord Ojutai, that actually is a capital offense. You will be receiving your indictment shortly...

@The-Atog-Lord Defend you from criticism, which for some reason a number of people leapt to do. I was obviously talking about criticism (see my comment about how nobody should be immune to criticism)

If you think Wappla is wrong (and I do) the proper response should be "Wappla is wrong and here is a real reason why his thing doesn't make sense" not "Wappla is wrong because he criticized Rich Shay"

last edited by ajfirecracker

@The-Atog-Lord The crime of playing a Workshop desk...?

YES! Clearly... and don't let it happen again. (Shame! ding-ding. Shame!)

last edited by Topical_Island

Truly more people should be publicly shamed and flogged for consorting with the ruinous powers of Mishra. It is simply horrendously unethical to play Spheres in your 75.

Views