Glorious End spoiler

Glorious End
2R
Instant

End the turn.
At the beginning of your next end step, you lose the game.

I have no idea if this card is playable or not, in any constructed or limited format, but it is completely awesome.

last edited by nucleosynth

@Snafu, here's Final Fortune 13-16 for your Gideon deck.

Could this get slotted into Belcher? I feel like comboing this with day's undoing would be snazzy.

@The-Gremlin-Lord

This is much better than final fortune because you get to exile all spells on the stack, wait for your opponents creatures to tap out, or do it in response to your own death.

Having said all that, the card is still pretty much garbage.

last edited by gkraigher

@gkraigher Why are you telling me this?

Does "damage wears off" mean that you take no damage this turn, or this phase? Not familiar with the terminology for "wears off."

@joshuabrooks

Damage wears off is specifically referring to damage on creatures each turn. Wears off means they reset and don't carry over to the next player's turn.

Normally damage wears off during the cleanup phase, however that step is being skipped by the card.

last edited by gkraigher

@gkraigher said in [AKH] Glorious End:

@joshuabrooks

Damage wears off is specifically referring to damage on creates each turn. Wears off means they reset and don't carry over to the next player's turn.

Normally damage wears off during the cleanup phase, however that step is being skipped by the card.

The card literally says "damage wears off" in the reminder text.

last edited by Guest
    Views