Monthly Vintage at Gaming EtC

Where: Gamingetc Superstore
531 Main St Acton, Massachusetts
When: April 1, 2017
Round 1 begins at 12:00pm
Entry: $25
Format: Vintage with Swiss rounds. Cut to top 4, top 8, or swiss +1 based on attendance and the preference of the players.
Prizes: 100% of entry fees will be given out as store credit.

Unsanctioned, 15 proxies maximum.

From now on we want this event to be the first Saturday of each month unless it conflicts with a large eternal tournament elsewhere, in which case we will change the date.

Also, sorry for slacking lately.

I look forward to May's event, but as of right now, I am unable to attend in April. Good luck to everyone who does attend.

I should be able to make it on April Fools Day.

@enderfall I may have a door prize for the Fool's Day.

If anyone has an extra deck I can borrow on Saturday, I will be there. And I might be there regardless because this place is like two minutes from my house.

last edited by revengeanceful

@revengeanceful I might be close to having an extra deck, pm me and we can discuss it.

Hoping it doesn't snow too bad!

@tsoatt Looks like the PM feature is broken at the moment. You can find me on Twitter with the same username if you want, or on Facebook, my real name is Jaris Wicklund.

I was planning to go, but the snow is going to stop me from going. Good luck to those brave wizards who do make the trek!

This was a lot of fun! We had eight players: two Jeskai Mentor, one W/R hatebears, one Ballista Shops, one Oath, one Merfolk, one BUGStill, and one White Eldrazi. Thanks to @tsoatt for hooking me up with a deck, it was great to play in a paper Vintage event again after a decade plus away!

@tsoatt Looks like this is coming up again on Saturday, correct? Do we need a new thread?

yeah I can make a new one

Will the event on July 1 still happen? It's a holiday weekend and I'll be away. Could probably make the following Saturday though.

Can I proxy the new Nicol Bolas this weekend? Can I? Can I?

@enderfall said in Monthly Vintage at Gaming EtC:

Will the event on July 1 still happen? It's a holiday weekend and I'll be away. Could probably make the following Saturday though.

Also interested in this.

The first has a posting on the Gaming Etc website. If people are planning on being there I will make an effort to come down this weekend.

@Urtho

Thanks for that update. I'll definitely be there.

Views