TheManaDrain.com
October 02, 2014, 05:26:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: N.Y. NEV VIII Official Report  (Read 5131 times)
Prospero
Aequitas
Administrator
Basic User

View Profile
« on: December 02, 2012, 01:21:20 PM »

And we’re done!  My last event as a T/O for the foreseeable future is over, and the results are in.  To top it off, we had a great story in the finals, which I’ll share in a bit!  Congrats to Raffaele Forino and Dave Gans!

The Complete Metagame Breakdown:

Drains:

Griselbrand Oath: 2
UW Bomberman: 1
UWB Bomberman: 2
URG Landstill: 2
URB Painter: 1 
UW Landstill: 1
UBG Bob/Jace: 1
Snapcaster/Jace Control: 1
Turbo Tezz: 1
5C Utility: 1

Workshops:

Terra Nova: 2
Espresso Stax: 1
Mono Red Shops: 1
Metalworker Forgemaster: 1
Mono White Shops: 1

Bazaars:

Griselbrand Dredge: 1
Dredge: 1

Null Rods:

UBW Wizards: 1

Rituals:

UBG Doomsday: 1

Various blue control strategies made up about 60% of the field, with various Shop strategies making up more than 25% of the field, with a little Dredge, and one true creature strategy deck rounding out the rest of the field.  The tournament felt more blue than any N.Y. event in quite some time.

Top Eight Pairings and Results:

Raffaele Forino vs. Joshua Meckes – Forino wins
Michael Egan vs. Justin Kohler – Egan wins
Rob Edwards vs. Greg Fenton – Edwards wins
Dave Gans vs. Ray Robillard – Gans wins

Top Four Pairings and Results:

Dave Gans vs. Michael Egan – Gans wins
Raffaele Forino vs. Rob Edwards – Forino wins

Finals:

Raffaele Forino vs. Dave Gans -  Forino wins?

This result comes with a story.  Raffaele Forino currently has 34 points listed in the NEV Standings, with another three points that will be added to his total (from missed events on my part).  Dave Gans, who intended on going to the 12/8 event in Jersey, was at 11 points, and was currently not qualified for the NEV Invitational.  

Raf, with a win, would secure a second round bye to the tournament.  Dave, with a win, would secure entry.  

Game one was an aberration for Dredge, as Dave had a Bazaar of Baghdad Wasted by Raf (finding no dredgers, and having none in hand).  Dave was quickly beaten down by a Lodestone Golem and Mishra’s Factory.  Game two featured a Serum Powder (on seven) that quickly found him his Bazaar, but Forino landed a Grafdigger’s Cage, Tormod’s Crypt, and several Spheres within the first three turns.  Dave had dredged into an early Narcomoeba, which was beating aggressively for one, but Raf had a beater of his own in a Mishra’s Factory.  Raf had taken some damage from his Ancient Tomb uses, and the Narcomoeba quickly had Raf on single digits.  But Dave was taking a beating as well, as the Factory went to work, and Raf was building a board that was going to keep the explosive power of Dredge under control, as a pair of Spheres, and a well timed Wasteland managed to keep Dave’s mana under control.  Raf found a Mutavault, and was suddenly able to beat for three without taking damage from his Tomb.  Things began to look quite grim for Dave.  Narcomoeba had done an incredible amount of damage this game, as it dropped Forino to low single digits, but it was time for it to block.  Dave was down to four himself on the backswing, and as Narcomoeba blocked, and was ready to head to the yard, Forino popped his Crypt, removing three Bridge from Below in addition to the rest of Dave’s yard.  Dave passed.  Raf dropped Academy, tapping it and his Tomb, dropping himself to five, and played Lodestone Golem.  Dave was now held underneath two Spheres, the Lodestone, and had just had a City of Brass Wasted, rendering the Nature’s Claim in his hand ineffective.  Dave drew, and passed.  Raf drew, activated his Factory and Mutavault and attacked with both of them and the Lodestone.  As Dave extended his hand, congratulating Forino on the win, Forino shook Dave’s hand, looked to me and said “I scoop”, in one of the best acts of sportsmanship that I have seen.  

So Forino gave up his second round bye in order to qualify Dave Gans for the Invitational.  Dave and Raf agreed to list Forino as the winner, but I think all who saw that were winners.

Congratulations to Raffale Forino, Dave Gans, and all my top eight competitors.  We had a great run, and I enjoyed this moment more than any other that I’ve seen in the N.Y.S.E. series and the N.Y. NEV events.  Thank you both.    

Top Eight Decklists:

1st - Raffaele Forino
Terra Nova

4 Dismember
4 Chalice of the Void
1 Mana Crypt
1 Mox Sapphire
1 Mox Jet
1 Mox Ruby
1 Mox Emerald
1 Mox Pearl
1 Sol Ring
4 Phyrexian Revoker
4 Sphere of Resistance
4 Thorn of Amethyst
2 Sculpting Steel
1 Trinisphere
4 Lodestone Golem
4 Phyrexian Metamorph
1 Strip Mine
1 Tolarian Academy
4 Ancient Tomb
4 Mishra’s Factory
4 Mishra’s Workshop
4 Mutavault
4 Wasteland

SB:

3 Tormod’s Crypt
4 Grafdigger’s Cage
3 Null Rod
2 Ghost Quarter
3 The Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale

2nd – Dave Gans
Dredge

4 Bloodghast
4 Narcomoeba
3 Ichorid
1 Flame-Kin Zealot
1 Griselbrand
3 Golgari Thug
4 Stinkweed Imp
4 Golgari Grave-Troll
1 Sun Titan
1 Fatestitcher
1 Mental Misstep
4 Cabal Therapy
3 Dread Return
4 Bridge from Below
3 Nature’s Claim
1 Chain of Vapor
4 Serum Powder
4 Bazaar of Baghdad
4 City of Brass
4 Undiscovered Paradise
2 Dakmor Salvage

SB:

1 Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite
2 Ingot Chewer
4 Leyline of the Void
2 Chain of Vapor
1 Nature’s Claim
1 Darkblast
2 Wispmare
2 Mental Misstep

3rd – Michael Egan
Red Deck Wins (UBW Bomberman)

4 Dark Confidant
2 Auriok Salvager
2 Snapcaster Mage
3 Trinket Mage
1 Sol Ring
4 Force of Will
3 Mana Drain
2 Jace, the Mind Sculptor
2 Mental Misstep
2 Swords to Plowshares
1 Ancestral Recall
1 Brainstorm
1 Demonic Tutor
1 Engineered Explosives
2 Flusterstorm
1 Nihil Spellbomb
1 Sensei’s Divining Top
1 Spell Snare
1 Thirst for Knowledge
1 Time Vault
1 Time Walk
1 Voltaic Key
4 Flooded Strand
3 Island
3 Tundra
2 Cavern of Souls
2 Underground Sea
1 Black Lotus
1 Plains
2 Polluted Delta
1 Mox Sapphire
1 Mox Jet
1 Mox Ruby
1 Mox Emerald
1 Mox Pearl

SB:

1 Moat
1 Enlightened Tutor
1 Tormod’s Crypt
2 Rest in Peace
1 Grafdigger’s Cage
2 Swords to Plowshares
1 Disenchant
2 Energy Flux
1 Pithing Needle
2 Kataki, War’s Wage
1 Serenity

4th – Rob Edwards
URG Landstill

4 Scalding Tarn
4 Wasteland
4 Mishra’s Factory
3 Volcanic Island
2 Tropical Island
2 Island
1 Mountain
2 Faerie Conclave
1 Strip Mine
1 Library of Alexandria
1 Mox Sapphire
1 Black Lotus
4 Force of Will
4 Mana Drain
2 Red Elemental Blast
2 Misdirection
2 Mental Misstep
2 Mindbreak Trap
2 Fire/Ice
1 Hurkyl’s Recall
1 Echoing Truth
2 Crucible of Worlds
4 Engineered Explosives
4 Standstill
1 Ancestral Recall
1 Time Walk

SB:  

4 Grafdigger’s Cage
3 Relic of Progenitus
3 Ingot Chewer
2 Lightning Bolt
2 Ancient Grudge
1 Hurkyl’s Recall

5th – Justin Kohler
Red Deck Wins (UW Bomberman)

2 Vendilion Clique
1 Aven Mindcensor
2 Auriok Salvagers
4 Trinket Mage
1 Ancestral Recall
1 Flusterstorm
1 Thirst for Knowledge
3 Mental Misstep
3 Spell Snare
4 Force of Will
4 Mana Drain
1 Time Walk
4 Jace, the Mind Sculptor
1 Aether Spellbomb
1 Black Lotus
1 Engineered Explosives
1 Grafdigger’s Cage
1 Mana Crypt
1 Mox Sapphire
1 Mox Jet
1 Mox Ruby
1 Mox Emerald
1 Mox Pearl
1 Sol Ring
2 Sensei’s Divining Top
1 Plains
2 Cavern of Souls
1 Tolarian Academy
2 Polluted Delta
3 Island
3 Tundra
4 Flooded Strand

SB:

1 Grafdigger’s Cage
1 Tormod’s Crypt
1 Pithing Needle
4 Swords to Plowshares
2 Disenchant
1 Devout Witness
2 Steel Sabotage
3 Rest in Peace

6th – Ray Robillard
UW Landstill

1 Crucible of Worlds
2 Aven Mindcensor
2 Snapcaster Mage
3 Stoneforge Mystic
1 Batterskull
4 Standstill
1 Ancestral Recall
2 Flusterstorm
4 Force of Will
3 Mana Drain
3 Mental Misstep
1 Mindbreak Trap
2 Swords to Plowshares
3 Jace, the Mind Sculptor
1 Time Walk
1 Brainstorm
1 Sensei’s Divining Top
3 Tundra
4 Wasteland
1 Strip Mine
3 Flooded Strand
2 Scalding Tarn
4 Mishra’s Factory
3 Island
1 Plains
1 Black Lotus
1 Mox Sapphire
1 Mox Ruby
1 Mox Pearl

SB:

3 Serenity
1 Steel Sabotage
2 Kataki, War’s Wage
1 Batterskull
1 Swords to Ploshares
3 Ravenous Trap
4 Rest in Peace

7th – Greg Fenton
Griselbrand Oath

4 Forbidden Orchard
1 Time Vault
2 Tropical Island
2 Mana Drain
4 Force of Will
2 Polluted Delta
4 Oath of Druids
1 Demonic Tutor
2 Island
1 Lightning Bolt
1 Yawgmoth’s Will
1 Time Walk
1 Mox Sapphire
1 Mox Jet
1 Mox Ruby
1 Mox Emerald
1 Mox Pearl
4 Gush
1 Vampiric Tutor
2 Griselbrand
1 Steel Sabotage
3 Underground Sea
1 Brainstorm
1 Mana Crypt
1 Voltaic Key
2 Duress
1 Ancestral Recall
1 Strip Mine
1 Nature’s Claim
1 Volcanic Island
2 Flooded Strand
1 Black Lotus
1 Merchant Scroll
1 Show and Tell
1 Lotus Petal
1 Sol Ring
1 Fastbond

SB:

1 Flusterstorm
1 Pyroblast
2 Red Elemental Blast
1 Show and Tell
1 Steel Sabotage
2 Nature’s Claim
4 Leyline of the Void
3 Tormod’s Crypt

8th – Joshua Meckes
URB Painter

3 Painter’s Servant
3 Trinket Mage
1 Grindstone
3 Red Elemental Blast
2 Pyroblast
4 Force of Will
1 Misdirection
2 Flusterstorm
1 Jace, the Mind Sculptor
2 Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas
1 Tinker
1 Brainstorm
1 Sensei’s Divining Top
1 Demonic Tutor
1 Yawgmoth’s Will
1 Blightsteel Colossus
1 Mystical Tutor
1 Time Walk
1 Ancestral Recall
1 Gifts Ungiven
1 Fact or Fiction
1 Thirst for knowledge
2 Island
1 Mountain
4 Scalding Tarn
3 Volcanic Island
1 Underground Sea
3 Ancient Tomb
1 Tolarian Academy
1 Mana Crypt
1 Black Lotus
1 Mox Sapphire
1 Mox Jet
1 Mox Ruby
1 Mox Emerald
1 Mox Pearl
1 Mox Opal
1 Sol Ring
1 Goblin Welder
1 Pithing Needle

SB:

2 Pyroblast
2 Lightning Bolt
1 Tormod’s Crypt
2 Relic of Progenitus
4  Grafdigger’s Cage
1 Rack and Ruin
1 Rebuild
1 Hurkyl’s Recall
1 Pithing Needle

Ninth Place Prize:

The ninth place prize was won by Ryan Glackin!  Congratulations Ryan!

In Conclusion:

My sincere thanks to the 23 players who showed up yesterday, and helped me close out the N.Y.S.E. series and the N.Y. NEV series.  Additionally, I’d like to thank the guys at Brothers Grim; Gil, Frank, Dave, Steve – you guys were all awesome, and I sincerely appreciate the work that you put in over the last three years to help make this possible.  I’d like to thank Mike Noble for all the help, in judging, running, etc. he has given me.  Without Nick Coss, none of this was possible.  Nick Coss provided prize support, helped on logistics, and was there for much, much more.  I consider myself lucky that I was able to be in business with all of you for years, but I consider myself much luckier that I can call you all friends.

Finally, and most importantly, thank you to the players.  We’ve had our highs (the 90 man Grudge Match still blows my mind) and our lows (13 guys for a Beta Jet?) but when I think back on the players, I have much to be thankful for.  You guys have been stand-up gentlemen, and I appreciate your support.

We have the NJ NEV event at Topdeck Games next week, and we’ll have the Invitational before too long.  I hope to see you all sometime in the near future at an awesome event!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 11:08:34 PM by Prospero » Logged

There is always a greater power.

E.C.W.
cvarosky80
Basic User

Captain of Team Ramrod: We got the syrup in us!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 03:36:28 PM »

Congratulations to Dave Gans! I got to play against him a few months ago at one of the Top Deck events (One of the very few times that he wasn't playing Dredge) and I have to say, something like what happened yesterday couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Very happy to read that story.

And furthermore, Raf's Shop build looks just downright nasty!

Team Ramrod - "These boys get that syrup in 'em, they get all antsy in their pant-sy."
KingSquee
Basic User

RELEASE THE GLACKIN!!!

KingSquee
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 05:12:44 PM »

So what is my 9th place prize, Nick? What better 9th place salt prize than a playset of foil Saltblasts! Only 49¢ each on tcgplayer.com! Make this happen, Detwiler!

Also, I must say Raf's Shop deck is a work of art. No Tangle Wires. No Forgemasters. No Crucibles. 4 Mutavaults! I haven't seen this many sacred cows slaughtered since I worked at Wendy's in my college days!

Quickie report:

I was on Dredge.

Round 1: Win 2-1 vs. Oath. Game 2 my opponent Show and Tells in Griselbrand and I drop in Fatestitcher.  Very Happy This works until he strings multiple extra turns together with Time Walk and Temporal Mastery.
Round 2: Lose 0-2 vs. Vinnie Forino on Shops. I think this is the first time I've ever played Vinnie. Double Wasteland and double Lodestone steals Game 1. Game 2 I mull to 1, finding a Serum Powder which becomes a Grave-Troll. I then draw a Bazaar. Vinnie Wastes it but only has three Cages and no pressure. I can't get out from under the Cages in time for him to find a Lodestone and Metamorph it.
Round 3: Win 2-0 vs. Visna on 3 Decks, 1 Box. I win Game 1 on Turn 2, then I get Bazaars, Bloodghasts, and Ichorids all Surgically Extracted on Game 2. I manage lethal damage over several turns with a Narcomoeba and a single Zombie token.
Round 4: Lose 1-2 vs. Justin Kohler. He mulls more than I do in this matchup. What a buzzkill. Game 3 he tells me he mulls to a 4-card hand of two lands, Ancestral, and Rest in Peace. He proceeds to draw two more RIPs and tutor up a Cage and a Needle over the course of the game. MBN!

I'm in 11th after this round so even though I would go on to finish 9th again, at least this time I knew I was out of Top 8 contention going into the round.

Round 5: Win 2-1 vs. Mykie Noble on Doomsday. I win Game 1 after ripping his hand apart with three Cabal Therapies, despite giving him an extra turn when I could have won with a Dread Returned FKZ. Game 2 Mykie masterfully sets up a winning Doomsday pile despite having only one Island in play. I boarded for that game expecting Jailers and/or Leylines. Once seeing neither of those among his exiled cards I de-sideboard save for three Unmasks and win Game 3 on Turn 2.

Champion: NEV 2, NYSE 7, Games and Stuff May 2014
Finalist: NEV 7, TDG February 2014
Top 4: 2011 Vintage Champs, NEV Championship, a few other events.
Top 8: 2010 Vintage Champs, MVPLS Invitational, a bunch of other events.
Top 9: 2012 Legacy Champs, countless other events... Sad
Grantselrich
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 05:49:34 PM »

That's one amazing story. Really shows what kind of guy Raf is, as well as the vintage community in general. Looks like it was a great tournament, I'm extremely frustrated that I couldn't make it especially for such a lame reason.  Congrats to the whole top 8.
Thecheese
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 06:01:03 PM »

Wish I was there but I had to ref an amazing semi-final game.

Raf that is such an amazing gesture. That's why vintage is better than other formats.....a great community!

Nice job nick!

Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought bravely. And Rhaegar died. - Ser Jorah
chrispikula
Adepts
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2012, 08:47:17 PM »

Yeah that Shop build is such a huge departure that I am not sure I know how to prep for it.

Gotta be honest with you guys- I have no clue what to play at the Invitational. 
A.-1.
Full Members
Basic User

Team RST

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2012, 01:12:24 AM »

There are way too many people that make Vintage great to individually thank. And so, I say to all of you: Thank you for the great experiences in Selden over the last few years.

Congrats to everyone in top 8. I love seeing such a diverse field. It was only fitting that New York close with Raf on Shops as the champion.

Please make an attempt to use proper grammar.
Jenni
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2012, 03:53:03 AM »

Congratulations to Raffaele Forino And Dave Gans. I really commend Raffaele for giving up his bye so Dave can qualify!

Sad to hear this is the last, I'm just trying to break into the format and I'm from (and still in) central New york, would have been great to be able to go, even if I don't have the cards to compete just yet.  Sad

I have to say, I really like the look of that Terra Nova deck. Going to have to proxy it out and see how it plays. Not sure it will lure me away from my beloved Smokestacks, but it certainly looks interesting.
rpf5029
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2012, 09:09:47 AM »

There are way too many people that make Vintage great to individually thank. And so, I say to all of you: Thank you for the great experiences in Selden over the last few years.

Congrats to everyone in top 8. I love seeing such a diverse field. It was only fitting that New York close with Raf on Shops as the champion.

Seconded!

Ryan Fisher

PSU MAGIC
"He knows the name of every Elf born in the last four centuries.  More importantly, they know his."  -- Elvish Archdruid
mikekilljoy
Basic User

Simply... a Tower

Tower0Bauer
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2012, 02:03:39 PM »

As much as I wish to give props to Raf for his decision, the best props of the night goes to the "Fruity Drink" story.

The Tower of Bauer!

The Growing Resume
What Resume?

(My 2008 Nationals)
quicksilvervii
Adepts
Basic User

Always Observing.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2012, 02:07:05 PM »

As much as I wish to give props to Raf for his decision, the best props of the night goes to the "Fruity Drink" story.

The birthday song was pretty stellar as well.

Kappa.
The Atog Lord
Administrator
Basic User

The+Atog+Lord
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2012, 02:33:50 PM »

What a great story of sportsmanship. Raf, that was a really classy move.

That game was ridiculous. Rich is a master. I actually literally made popcorn. -- JD Nir
psyburat
Adepts
Basic User

Mike Noble

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2012, 10:46:25 PM »

Drains:

Nitpick, what happened to this thing being in the rituals pillar?

Although I myself did poorly, it was fun to see everyone once again, and for being able to play in the final NYSE event.  It's been a ton of fun watching and taking part in this community, and although there will still be the New Jersey and other events, NYSE events were always a little bit different (in a good way).  From the insanity that was my 24th birthday back in 2010 to wondering what happened to Greg Fenton Saturday night, this tournament series was chock full of tales and fun that we'll remember for years to come.

Prospero
Aequitas
Administrator
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2012, 11:09:00 PM »

Drains:

Nitpick, what happened to this thing being in the rituals pillar?

Although I myself did poorly, it was fun to see everyone once again, and for being able to play in the final NYSE event.  It's been a ton of fun watching and taking part in this community, and although there will still be the New Jersey and other events, NYSE events were always a little bit different (in a good way).  From the insanity that was my 24th birthday back in 2010 to wondering what happened to Greg Fenton Saturday night, this tournament series was chock full of tales and fun that we'll remember for years to come.

Brain fart.  Just missed it.  Fixed.

There is always a greater power.

E.C.W.
Cruel Ultimatum
Full Members
Basic User

froz3nn
View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2012, 11:54:55 PM »

I wish I could have watched the Meckes v Forino matchup.

Egan

ECW
A.-1.
Full Members
Basic User

Team RST

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2012, 06:39:23 PM »

Greg and I were playing adjacent to their match. I believe in game two Josh set up turn one Painter/Grindstone thanks to Time Walk. Game three Raf used a combination of Sphere effects, Waste effects, Null Rod, and Revoker to completely shut down Josh's game plan.

Please make an attempt to use proper grammar.
TD
Full Members
Basic User

Plagic86
View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2012, 11:17:32 AM »

So what is the reasoning for Raf excluding Black Lotus? Or was this a typo?
Congrats Raf!

I am currently looking for vintage players in NJ to test with. Please PM me if you are interested.
Cruel Ultimatum
Full Members
Basic User

froz3nn
View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2012, 11:48:16 AM »

So what is the reasoning for Raf excluding Black Lotus? Or was this a typo?
Congrats Raf!

Because his curve tops out at 4 for lodestone and his deck is hungry for recurring mana sources to activate his manlands.

Egan

ECW
Isaac85
Basic User

ike85sxe@hotmail.com ikedaddy85
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2012, 01:17:51 AM »

As Dave extended his hand, congratulating Forino on the win, Forino shook Dave’s hand, looked to me and said “I scoop”, in one of the best acts of sportsmanship that I have seen.

This is why I love vintage.

Team Men Of Low Moral Fiber
the intrepid traveler
msg67183
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2012, 02:36:28 AM »

I completely overlooked Black Lotus not being in that list. The only question I have is why no Crucibles in the 75? It I one of the best cards for the mirror match and with 8 man lands it could be sweet.

Bloomsburg Tournaments:

1 Win
3 Finals
2 Top 4
2 Top 8

Outside Bloomsburg:

Winter Grudge Match lV Top 4

My son is my little hero!
Methuselahn
Full Members
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2012, 11:30:09 AM »

RE: Crucible.  I'm going to assume that he:
- thought he could outplay other shop decks.
- didn't have room in the sideboard.
- didn't need more than Null Rod.
- thought it was win-more.

It sure looks like an aggro mud list.  Reminds me of classic fish, but with artifacts.
oshkoshhaitsyosh
Full Members
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2012, 12:13:46 PM »

He also had 6 sculpting steel effects to copy an opposing crucible to prevent himself from getting locked under it...

Team Josh Potucek
Samoht
Adepts
Basic User

Team RST

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2012, 12:46:59 PM »

He also had 6 sculpting steel effects to copy an opposing crucible to prevent himself from getting locked under it...

And that right there is the actual answer.

Char? Char you! I like the play.
-Randy Bueller

I swear I'll burn the city down to show you the light.

The best part of believe is the lie
Methuselahn
Full Members
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2012, 01:44:39 PM »

Oh.  Thanks Samoht.  Clearly my assumptions make no sense at all in light of this revelation. 
Samoht
Adepts
Basic User

Team RST

View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2012, 02:00:30 PM »

Oh.  Thanks Samoht.  Clearly my assumptions make no sense at all in light of this revelation. 

Anytime. Glad to help.

-Randy Bueller

Moy
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2012, 11:25:19 PM »

Raph, it's Mike from the Joey Miller Days.

Will be stopping by Depot this weekend to bird in on the tournament. 

going to be there?

Cruel Ultimatum
Full Members
Basic User

froz3nn
View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2012, 11:55:11 PM »

going to be there?

Raph doesn't post on TMD, but my guess would be no since there is a giants game that starts at one.

Egan

ECW
Samoht
Adepts
Basic User

Team RST

View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2012, 07:16:13 PM »

going to be there?

Raph doesn't post on TMD, but my guess would be no since there is a giants game that starts at one.

QFT, Raff won't be there.

-Randy Bueller

Grantselrich
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2012, 08:11:30 PM »

going to be there?

But Depot has a TV Very Happy
mikekilljoy
Basic User

Simply... a Tower

Tower0Bauer
View Profile Email
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2012, 07:00:02 AM »

going to be there?

But Depot has a TV Very Happy

And being a diehard means letting nothing distract you from the game. Same reason that I won't be there.

The Tower of Bauer!

The Growing Resume
What Resume?

(My 2008 Nationals)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: