TheManaDrain.com
September 17, 2014, 10:33:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Free Article] Innistrad Type 4 Set Review  (Read 1279 times)
JACO
Full Members
Basic User

Don't be a meatball.

View Profile WWW
« on: September 21, 2011, 02:29:10 PM »

The full Innistrad spoiler is now out, and that means itís time for set reviews from everybody and their mother. But this is no ordinary set review, this is a set review specifically for Type 4! Woohooooo!

For the uninitiated, Type 4 is a casual game with a shared stack/deck of cards, infinite mana, and the ability for each player to cast up to only one spell a turn (one on your turn, one on player 2′s turn, one on player 3′s turn, etc.). The full rules and an introduction can be found here, courtesy of our very own Stephen Menendian.

Ultimately, each builder of a Type 4 stack will determine the flavor and play style of their stack by how it is constructed, with the delicate balance of creatures, tutors, removal, counterspells, and everything else. They will also dictate the power level by what spells are deemed acceptable or too powerful. No matter how your stack is constructed each new set ultimately brings forth a few new interesting cards. With the Innistrad spoiler now in the wild, join us as we review all of the top contenders for slots in your ever expanding Type 4 stack!

http://www.eternal-central.com/?p=2211

As usual, your comments and thoughts are welcome here or in the comments section on the article itself. Enjoy!

Want to write about Vintage, Legacy, Modern, Type 4, or Commander/EDH? Eternal Central is looking for writers! Contact me. Follow me on Twitter @JMJACO. Follow Eternal Central on Twitter @EternalCentral.
spcleddy
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 01:58:56 PM »

"As pointed out to me by a fellow Type 4 afficionado, this card is pretty savage."

Thanks for the credit. Olivia Voldaren should be bonkers.

Good article, keep it up.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: