2108 E. Grand Ave
Lindenhurst, IL 60046www.xtremegamesonline.com
Xtreme Games monthly Vintage tournament. We will be holding it on
Sunday May 15th, 2011
We will be giving away a unlimited Mox Ruby for first place guaranteed!
All other prizes based on participation.
11 AM SIGN UP 12 NOON START We will break after round 2 for a 1/2 hour lunch, provided we have 5 or more rounds
Hope to see all of you there!
We are also starting to run Legacy events on the 1st Sunday of each month!!! PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD Thanks
We will be running a SEALED BOX EVENT @ 2:00 PM
We also will be running a Booster Draft @ 3:30
BRING YOUR EDH DECKS!!
Vintage 25-proxy unsanctioned tournament
$0.25 for each proxy after 25
All proxies must follow these guidelines:
Please do not use the back of a magic card for a proxie!
There are two types of acceptable proxies. The first and most basic is taking a basic land card and writing the details of the card on it. The second method is to take a card that shares some of the characteristics with the card that is being proxied and erase any characteristics that do not match, replacing them with the correct characteristics.
All proxies must have the following text neatly printed, using a extra fine point sharpie. Ball point pens may not be used:
• The full name of the card (no abbreviations or nicknames)
• Correct casting cost of the card including all colored mana symbols
• All relevant/game effecting text
When choosing what card to use as the base for an erased proxy players must follow these rules:
• The mana cost of the base spell must be the same as the card being proxied.
• The type of the card being proxied must be the same as the base card.
• The P/T of a creature being proxied must be the same as the base creature P/T
• When proxying a creature it may be difficult to find a creature where all characteristics match. In this case, mana cost is the most important, followed by the P/T, followed by the subtype. Any characteristics that do not match must be erased and corrected.
• The art box, card name, and text box must be totally erased. White out may not be used for this as it affects the stiffness of the card and may mark it.
• When adding text to the card do not use a ball point pen. A extra fine point sharpie is the best thing to use. A ball point pen can cause indentations on the card marking it.
• For clarity reasons, the use of cards with the new card frame is strongly encouraged