TheManaDrain.com
August 01, 2014, 05:27:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: BoM.5 Bazaar of Moxen: 13 to 15 May 2011, 45 pieces of P9, 100 duals, 7 Black..  (Read 6184 times)
Mr. Type 4
Creator of Type 4
Full Members
Basic User

Creator of Type 4 - Discoverer of Steve Menendian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2011, 01:54:43 PM »

I would love to play for 1 piece of black border power here in the US, let alone a whole set, lol.  Someday...

Is the World Champs at Gencon this year?
yep.

2008 VINTAGE CHAMPION
2013 NYSE OPEN I CHAMPION
Team Meandeck

Mastriano's the only person I know who can pick up chicks and win magic tournaments at the same time.
beder
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2011, 01:48:23 AM »

According to the organizers, the pre registration are now over 300 for the Vintage Tournament (and 500 for Legacy) !!!

Congratulations to them! Again, this year, this event will be the most important Vintage Tournament Worldwide!
CHaPuZaS
Basic User

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2011, 01:09:15 AM »

In the next link, you'll find all the info and the Coverage of the Bazaar of Moxen Legacy Main Event. Between the end of each round and the beginning of another one, I'll try to offer you a Live Coverage of the most famous Eternal weekend in Europe, thanks to the collaboration of the organisation of the BoM event.

Live Coverage Bazaar of Moxen Legacy Main Event @ La Universidad de las Artes Ludicas, by Cesar Fernandez

Enjoy it!

Visit my blog or the web I'm Editor-in-Chief (In Spanish):

http://launiversidaddelasartesludicas.blogspot.com/

and http://noticias.magicevolution.com/
CHaPuZaS
Basic User

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2011, 01:14:21 AM »

And today is the day for Vintage. In the next link, you'll find all the info and the Coverage of the Bazaar of Moxen Vintage Main Event. Between the end of each round and the beginning of another one, I'll try to offer you a Live Coverage of the most famous Eternal weekend in Europe, thanks to the collaboration of the organisation of the BoM event.

Live Coverage Bazaar of Moxen Vintage Main Event @ La Universidad de las Artes Ludicas, by Cesar Fernandez

Enjoy it!

policehq
I voted for Smmenen!
Basic User

p0licehq
View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2011, 07:20:39 AM »

MUD will win. It seems easiest to navigate through all those rounds with a powerful deck that doesn't require much decision making.
Copter
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2011, 09:39:59 AM »

Anyone knows what decks are 5-0 atm?
Cthulhu1975
Basic User

Great Old One

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2011, 02:10:32 PM »

Quarter-finals ongoing. One of my fellow Swedes managed to take a spot in the top 8 so take it home now!

It's like waiting for Christmas gifts until we get the top 8 decklists posted.

Looking for original art by Amy Weber.
Saya
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2011, 06:54:08 PM »

Final was Turbo-TezzeretvsTezzeret
and Turbo Tezz won.Great tournament!
Smmenen
2007 Vintage World Champion
Adepts
Basic User

Smmenen
View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2011, 08:20:50 PM »

Cesar, your website crashes on my iPhone.  Europeans need to design mobile phone friendly websites Smile

DubDub
Full Members
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2011, 08:29:24 PM »

It just about crashes my computer, to be honest.  Time for a new computer.

Vintage is a lovely format, it's too bad so few people can play because the supply of power is so small.

Chess really changed when they decided to stop making Queens and Bishops.  I'm just glad I got my copies before the prices went crazy.
Tha Gunslinga
Full Members
Basic User

De-Errata Mystical Tutor!

ThaGunslingaMOTL
View Profile Email
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2011, 10:43:30 PM »

No, the site is slowing down my computer, too, so I think it's just a slow site.

Don't tolerate splittin'
JACO
Full Members
Basic User

Don't be a meatball.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2011, 12:28:34 PM »

No, the site is slowing down my computer, too, so I think it's just a slow site.
Blogspot.com sites are pretty slow, especially if there are various advertising links. Wink

I went to BoM and failed hard in the Legacy portion. In the Vintage portion I played my version of 2Card Monte and finished a dissapointing 6-2-1. I technically finished 5-3-1, because after I smashed my Dredge opponent 2-0 in the last round I gave him the win so he could potentially get a prize as they pay very nice prizes out to the Top 8 "unpowered" players, and even finishing with 19 points I would have come in somewhere around 34th place (and payout is only to Top 32). Dredge, Workshops, Gush, Oath, and Key-Vault where everywhere, with a smattering of other decks thrown in as well. We'll have more coverage and analysis of both the Legacy and Vintage main events on Eternal Central later this week after Jordi and I recover. The Vintage main event had 383 players and the Legacy event had 630+ players, making them both the largest privately run tournaments of their respective types ever held anywhere.

Want to write about Vintage, Legacy, Modern, Type 4, or Commander/EDH? Eternal Central is looking for writers! Contact me. Follow me on Twitter @JMJACO. Follow Eternal Central on Twitter @EternalCentral.
CHaPuZaS
Basic User

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2011, 03:48:44 PM »

Blogspot.com sites are pretty slow, especially if there are various advertising links. Wink

Yes, Blogger might be slow. In any case, there weren't advertising links, is just that Scribd, the web that I used to post the OpenOffice formated information, takes some time to load, there's a lot of information in the coverage to load it fast.

Hemgath
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2011, 06:30:28 AM »

One important things to know is, our BoM room doesn't have wifi or Net conection Sad
Next year, you can be sure we try to had a room with a fast conec...!

More info in the upcoming "Thx topic" and BoM website... Wink

And alway's a great thx to Cesar for is hard work !

Saya
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2011, 12:50:57 PM »

Now decklist updated!!

http://www.bazaar-of-moxen.com/magic-decklist-mtg-deck-list-bom-lists-bazaar-of-moxen.php

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: