TheManaDrain.com
October 21, 2014, 07:00:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Type 4] Shards spoiler discussion  (Read 14198 times)
Mr. Type 4
Creator of Type 4
Full Members
Basic User

Creator of Type 4 - Discoverer of Steve Menendian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2008, 04:15:18 PM »

i usually try to keep it the same size because i've been lazy about buying more sleeves.  lol.  lately we've been having bigger and bigger games (we played 11 people a few weeks ago!), so I know I need to expand.  Shards is going to force expansion for a lot of people's stacks, and mine is no different.  There's just too many good cards here - i wont be able to make enough cuts to get them all in.

2008 VINTAGE CHAMPION
2013 NYSE OPEN I CHAMPION
Team Meandeck

Mastriano's the only person I know who can pick up chicks and win magic tournaments at the same time.
darkmindtone
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2008, 05:31:30 PM »

Nobody here likes Mayael the Anima?  She seems absurd to me considering a good amount of dudes in this format are 5+ power.  I may be overvaluing her, but I honestly think she should be a easily worthy of inclusion. 
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 05:41:12 PM by darkmindtone » Logged
Mr. Type 4
Creator of Type 4
Full Members
Basic User

Creator of Type 4 - Discoverer of Steve Menendian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2008, 10:45:11 AM »

any creature that has to get off summoning sickness to be good needs to be REALLY good, IMO.  This guy seems too random for my tastes - there are a lot of easier ways to sneak a creature into play.  Maybe is Mayael had regeneration or something, but she seems awfully fragile.

2008 VINTAGE CHAMPION
2013 NYSE OPEN I CHAMPION
Team Meandeck

Mastriano's the only person I know who can pick up chicks and win magic tournaments at the same time.
Farandar
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2009, 10:37:41 AM »

Necrogenesis if fine all right, but have you ever noticed the wording of night soil ?

Removing the card in Night soil is a COST ; you can't respond to it ! It's way more powerful than necrogenesis as a graveyard emptier. The new card has only one advantage : it only needs one card to make a chump blocker.

Elfer
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2009, 07:08:18 PM »

I'm trying to keep a somewhat high-powered stack, but I really enjoy the political nature of Covenant of Minds. If one person is taking over the board, it lets you and another opponent team up to dig for answers.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: