TheManaDrain.com
April 16, 2014, 10:49:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 25
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 104487 times)
magicmisprints
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #570 on: December 13, 2012, 08:27:12 PM »

Hello, all.  My name is Trevor and I played and collected Magic cards and art intensely from 94-2000 (though I did sell out in late 95, I got right back in).  Eventually I became a low-level dealer of high-end cards (even had a couple Pro Tour tables)  and did the extensive travelling thing before falling off the map in 2000 because of some personal upheaval.  Never fully got back into it despite fits and starts, and I've been pretty much selling off my hoard a little bit at a time now since 2002. 

What's left
I have a decent misprint collection, lots of Alpha/Betas and Beta artist proofs, a fair amount of Alpha and Beta power, maybe 60-70 Summer Magic cards, 32 mostly middling Magic original paintings (only one from Alpha, though there's an "honorable mention"), and a little less than 300 Magic original design approval undersketches (30 or so cards from Alpha - Brockschmidts, Pooles, Alexanders, Gelons, and Rushes, along with this oddity Shuler called the "original Serra Angel costume design sketch" - never been sure what to make of that thing). 

I'll try to set up a display on that new art site, or a gallery of the sketches somewhere else.  PM me if you're interested in finding out more.
Twaun007
Vintage Adepts
Basic User

For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi.

Twaun007
View Profile
« Reply #571 on: December 14, 2012, 08:54:06 AM »

Hello, all.  My name is Trevor and I played and collected Magic cards and art intensely from 94-2000 (though I did sell out in late 95, I got right back in).  Eventually I became a low-level dealer of high-end cards (even had a couple Pro Tour tables)  and did the extensive travelling thing before falling off the map in 2000 because of some personal upheaval.  Never fully got back into it despite fits and starts, and I've been pretty much selling off my hoard a little bit at a time now since 2002. 

What's left
I have a decent misprint collection, lots of Alpha/Betas and Beta artist proofs, a fair amount of Alpha and Beta power, maybe 60-70 Summer Magic cards, 32 mostly middling Magic original paintings (only one from Alpha, though there's an "honorable mention"), and a little less than 300 Magic original design approval undersketches (30 or so cards from Alpha - Brockschmidts, Pooles, Alexanders, Gelons, and Rushes, along with this oddity Shuler called the "original Serra Angel costume design sketch" - never been sure what to make of that thing). 

I'll try to set up a display on that new art site, or a gallery of the sketches somewhere else.  PM me if you're interested in finding out more.

Welcome to TMD Trevor. Sounds like you'll have a great time cruising these threads

This... Right here... Is my new Lambo...

Carpe Librum

You can't ask a bird not to fly!
You can't ask a fish not to swim!
You can't ask a Chinese guy not to turn back into a tiger at midnight!
It's who I am.

Cleveland
Prospero
Administrator
Basic User

Non semper erit aestas.

View Profile
« Reply #572 on: December 14, 2012, 09:05:21 AM »

What's left

Welcome to TMD, Trevor!

"Future wars may begin in the air, but they will end in the mud."

- George Smith Patton IV

There is always a greater power.

ECW
0/2 Drop
Basic User

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #573 on: January 04, 2013, 12:03:55 PM »

Hello everyone !

I'm Frankie from France.
Here is my little magic story, that wil make you feel old, sorry about that !
I played Magic when i was a kid at Mercadia/Invasion blocks and stop because of money issues.
I come back in Zendikar and start enjoy the game again !
I follow T2 and then Jace appears, all people speak about him even for Vintage. Oh wait, what is Vintage ? I find Mana infinito video and start to love this format direct but God! what prices...
A year after i have spend like the price of 2 mox in T2 and decide to stop for Eternal format. I read all i can about that, many archive from SCG, follow mana infinito metagame evolve, for sure buy some really great articles as Gush 1&2, Burning Long...
From brainstorm to forces, fetch to dual, mox to trall... Here i am !
I enjoy the french community from Solomoxen and made some tournies.
I now own all cards i need to enjoy the format and will for sure make all tournament available here.

See you on differents threads !
Prospero
Administrator
Basic User

Non semper erit aestas.

View Profile
« Reply #574 on: January 04, 2013, 12:53:00 PM »

Hello everyone !

I'm Frankie from France.
Here is my little magic story, that wil make you feel old, sorry about that !
I played Magic when i was a kid at Mercadia/Invasion blocks and stop because of money issues.
I come back in Zendikar and start enjoy the game again !
I follow T2 and then Jace appears, all people speak about him even for Vintage. Oh wait, what is Vintage ? I find Mana infinito video and start to love this format direct but God! what prices...
A year after i have spend like the price of 2 mox in T2 and decide to stop for Eternal format. I read all i can about that, many archive from SCG, follow mana infinito metagame evolve, for sure buy some really great articles as Gush 1&2, Burning Long...
From brainstorm to forces, fetch to dual, mox to trall... Here i am !
I enjoy the french community from Solomoxen and made some tournies.
I now own all cards i need to enjoy the format and will for sure make all tournament available here.

See you on differents threads !

Welcome to TMD, Frankie!

- George Smith Patton IV

ECW
Rarycaris
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #575 on: January 04, 2013, 01:02:18 PM »

Hi. I'm 20, which i expect is fairly young by the standard of most posters here. I'm a newbie, both to Vintage and Magic in general -- I only started playing during Scars block. I quickly got really into the game and recently started collecting Moxes. I took a quick look at Vintage, since I had the card pool for it, and... it's great fun. Smile I really like the little-room-for-mistakes aspect which means a game is almost never hopeless (unless you're playing against Dredge and are on the draw, in which case you might as well just concede the match on the spot), and the format has a remarkable resilience to modern "power creep" where the best Legacy deck is pretty much directly ported from the most recent Standard season.

I'm currently brewing up my first deck, which is a Workshop-based build that I'm not entirely sure is up to date but has nevertheless performed well in the matches I've played. I think I'll stick with it, but I might end up changing my mind once I've given a few other decks a try. But I'm happy to have a top-tier option that's not blue-based control. Smile
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 01:06:50 PM by Rarycaris » Logged
Twaun007
Vintage Adepts
Basic User

Twaun007
View Profile
« Reply #576 on: January 07, 2013, 01:31:06 PM »

Hi. I'm 20, which i expect is fairly young by the standard of most posters here. I'm a newbie, both to Vintage and Magic in general -- I only started playing during Scars block. I quickly got really into the game and recently started collecting Moxes. I took a quick look at Vintage, since I had the card pool for it, and... it's great fun. Smile I really like the little-room-for-mistakes aspect which means a game is almost never hopeless (unless you're playing against Dredge and are on the draw, in which case you might as well just concede the match on the spot), and the format has a remarkable resilience to modern "power creep" where the best Legacy deck is pretty much directly ported from the most recent Standard season.

I'm currently brewing up my first deck, which is a Workshop-based build that I'm not entirely sure is up to date but has nevertheless performed well in the matches I've played. I think I'll stick with it, but I might end up changing my mind once I've given a few other decks a try. But I'm happy to have a top-tier option that's not blue-based control. Smile

Welcome to TMD Rarycaris. I dig the Workshops too.

Carpe Librum

It's who I am.

Cleveland
HappyNewyear
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #577 on: January 07, 2013, 10:46:50 PM »

I believe I'm a little behind on doing so, so please forgive my belated nature.

My name is Keith Newyear, and I'm one of the remaining regular Vintage players in Northeastern Illinois.  I was introduced to the format when Mike Hajduk was still in the area, and have even gone so far as to get the majority of the Power 9 in the past year (still need to get around to grabbing the Jet though).  I must say that since starting Vintage about a year ago, I've made a lot of new friends along the way.

I find myself running into the issues of finding people to play, or at least recruiting more people into the format (the area is heavy with Legacy players).  I'm not sure the best ways of bringing people on board, but there is a growing fear that Vintage may die out locally if we don't bring in more players.

Personally, I wouldn't say I'm anywhere near the best player in the area (in any format), but I still pull in average results.  I've been toying around with the various archetypes to see which one fits best, which has lead to me gaining a rather unusual playstock over time.  However, at the end of the day, I think what I'm really looking for is someone to play what is quickly turning into one of my favorite formats against.
Twaun007
Vintage Adepts
Basic User

Twaun007
View Profile
« Reply #578 on: January 08, 2013, 09:23:34 AM »

I believe I'm a little behind on doing so, so please forgive my belated nature.

My name is Keith Newyear, and I'm one of the remaining regular Vintage players in Northeastern Illinois.  I was introduced to the format when Mike Hajduk was still in the area, and have even gone so far as to get the majority of the Power 9 in the past year (still need to get around to grabbing the Jet though).  I must say that since starting Vintage about a year ago, I've made a lot of new friends along the way.

I find myself running into the issues of finding people to play, or at least recruiting more people into the format (the area is heavy with Legacy players).  I'm not sure the best ways of bringing people on board, but there is a growing fear that Vintage may die out locally if we don't bring in more players.

Personally, I wouldn't say I'm anywhere near the best player in the area (in any format), but I still pull in average results.  I've been toying around with the various archetypes to see which one fits best, which has lead to me gaining a rather unusual playstock over time.  However, at the end of the day, I think what I'm really looking for is someone to play what is quickly turning into one of my favorite formats against.

Welcome to TMD. There was once a booming vintage scene in the Chicago/Milwaukee area and I know Extreme Games in
Lindenhurst holds vintage tourney's still.

Carpe Librum

It's who I am.

Cleveland
Greg
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #579 on: January 09, 2013, 07:04:50 PM »

Hey all.

Some of you may know me as "Greg Fenton." Smile

For those of you who don't know me, I'm a huge fan of both the Vintage format and the whole world of "old school Magic" in general. The art, the flavor, the style... it's what has kept me playing and loving the game throughout all of these years.

I've meant to join this forum for quite some time. Better late than never, I suppose. Smile
Prospero
Administrator
Basic User

Non semper erit aestas.

View Profile
« Reply #580 on: January 09, 2013, 07:35:33 PM »

Hey all.

Some of you may know me as "Greg Fenton." Smile

For those of you who don't know me, I'm a huge fan of both the Vintage format and the whole world of "old school Magic" in general. The art, the flavor, the style... it's what has kept me playing and loving the game throughout all of these years.

I've meant to join this forum for quite some time. Better late than never, I suppose. Smile

Welcome to TMD, buddy.  You should put together a tournament report for last weekend...

- George Smith Patton IV

ECW
rbtabris
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #581 on: January 14, 2013, 12:13:16 PM »

Hi. My name is Ryan Bergeman. Long-time lurker on TMD (case in point, I registered over a year ago, and this is my first post Smile), I started playing Magic in 1997 (Tempest), and took a break from Scourge to Magic 2010. A good friend of mine has been into Vintage for the greater part of a decade, now, and I've gotten into it over the past 1.5 years. I've only played a couple "larger" Vintage tournaments (I'm excluding a number of local 8-10 person events). I'm the guy on the right side of this picture. I just got this over the weekend:

The desire to play Vintage grows ever stronger. Wink
Prospero
Administrator
Basic User

Non semper erit aestas.

View Profile
« Reply #582 on: January 14, 2013, 12:38:17 PM »

Hi. My name is Ryan Bergeman. Long-time lurker on TMD (case in point, I registered over a year ago, and this is my first post Smile), I started playing Magic in 1997 (Tempest), and took a break from Scourge to Magic 2010. A good friend of mine has been into Vintage for the greater part of a decade, now, and I've gotten into it over the past 1.5 years. I've only played a couple "larger" Vintage tournaments (I'm excluding a number of local 8-10 person events). I'm the guy on the right side of this picture. I just got this over the weekend:

The desire to play Vintage grows ever stronger. Wink

Welcome to TMD, Ryan!

- George Smith Patton IV

ECW
Calvin240sx
Full Members
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #583 on: January 22, 2013, 11:48:16 PM »

hello folks!
my name is Calvin and some of you already know me by my username on other sites or as the Jamaican guy with the dreads from PA. got tired of just lurking about the site and joined recently. looking forward to hanging out "uncreepy-like".
cheers,
cal

Yes, you are really all alone in this world. Even in the dark your shadow abandons you.

B.O.D. Crew
Prospero
Administrator
Basic User

Non semper erit aestas.

View Profile
« Reply #584 on: January 23, 2013, 03:37:03 PM »

hello folks!
my name is Calvin and some of you already know me by my username on other sites or as the Jamaican guy with the dreads from PA. got tired of just lurking about the site and joined recently. looking forward to hanging out "uncreepy-like".
cheers,
cal

Welcome to TMD!

- George Smith Patton IV

ECW
lordgort
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #585 on: January 27, 2013, 12:55:11 AM »

Howdy, folks. I'm John Dale Beety, a Featured Writer with StarCityGames.com and original Magic illustration geek.

I joined to interact with folks who love original Magic illustrations. I think I'll like it here... -- JDB
Prospero
Administrator
Basic User

Non semper erit aestas.

View Profile
« Reply #586 on: January 28, 2013, 10:03:20 PM »

Howdy, folks. I'm John Dale Beety, a Featured Writer with StarCityGames.com and original Magic illustration geek.

I joined to interact with folks who love original Magic illustrations. I think I'll like it here... -- JDB

Welcome to TMD, John!

- George Smith Patton IV

ECW
Wave
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #587 on: January 29, 2013, 08:33:03 AM »

Hi I'm Patrick from Sweden. I've been playing magic on and off since somewhere between 4th and 5th edition, so I'm somewhat new in terms of these forum members I suppose Wink.

My first magic experience was a blue deck that i got from a friend containing Merfolk of the Pearl Trident, Sea Serpent and a lot of other bad blue stuff. All my friends in my class was into magic so I joined a kitchen table game free for all with 10 players. Back then no one had heard of netdecking and the best player in our group played some home brew of Savannah Lions, Juggernaut, WoG and Armageddon. Of course i got stomped bigtime however I got sold on the game right away. I played Vintage on and off up until Trinisphere got printed when I quit due to university studies. Got back into Legacy 6 years ago and got into Vintage last year because Bazaar of Moxen featured turneys in both formats on different days.

I've played Doomsday combo since then and have been trying to solve the Workshop match ups since BOM, no luck yet so I might look into other similar decks until next BOM.

Hope to see you all there
Prospero
Administrator
Basic User

Non semper erit aestas.

View Profile
« Reply #588 on: January 29, 2013, 10:31:36 AM »

Welcome to TMD, Patrick!

- George Smith Patton IV

ECW
Zenvir
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #589 on: February 23, 2013, 08:09:17 PM »

Hello TMD!

My name is Rick and Iíve been playing on and off since early 1994 (just at the tail end of Unlimited).  I stopped playing sometime during the Odyssey block.  Back then, I primarily played Type 1, although the occasional 1.5 or 1.x game wasnít out of the question; I disliked Type2 and never played it.

Back then, I played extensively online using Apprentice and hung out with the Beyond Dominia crowd (on the forum and IRC), doing a lot of play testing and development, specifically on Keeper and BBS variants.  I made the unfortunate decision to sell my Keeper deck and the bulk of my cards in 2002 and stopped playing the game.

Fast forward to February 2012, I noticed a few co-workers playing Magic in the lunchroom at work.  I stopped by and watched a few games.  A few days later, Dark Ascension was released and I purchased a box and started playing Standard format with them and at local FNM events.  

While Iíve been playing Standard and EDH regularly since then, Iíve slowly been rebuilding my Vintage stockpile.  Last week, I put together a UBW control deck and joined a local Monday Night Vintage event and played Type 1 for the first time in nearly 11 years  ---  It was great!

A little about me: Iím a computer geek.  Iíve built several large data centers, including my latest project with a 11,000 sq ft, 2.5 megawatt data center.  I also work in cloud computing, developing large cloud grids and services.  When Iím not working or playing Magic, Iím either cooking or drag racing (10.44 second 2004 Mercury Marauder).  I grew up in Miami, Florida, but moved up to Columbus, Ohio a few years ago.

Iím looking forward to continued Vintage fun and making new friends! Thanks!

Best,
Rick
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 08:21:37 PM by Zenvir » Logged
Prospero
Administrator
Basic User

Non semper erit aestas.

View Profile
« Reply #590 on: February 24, 2013, 12:09:35 AM »

Welcome to TMD, Rick!

- George Smith Patton IV

ECW
Sandcrawler
Basic User

Gathering hues...

View Profile Email
« Reply #591 on: February 27, 2013, 11:50:59 AM »

Hello everyone,

My name is Zach, and while I've already spent a little time on the boards in conversation, I figured I should at least give a full introduction.

I've been playing MTG since around 2005 when I started working with teens as a street outreach coordinator for the state. Many of the youth who came to our drop in center played the game, and so I picked it up as a way to connect with them during slower evenings. Needless to say, I got hooked. The format at the time was Kamigawa/Ravnica (I remember being disappointed when the first pack I opened contained a watery grave), and I barely knew what I was doing. I stopped playing for a couple years but never really forgot the game.

Fast forward a bit to Shadowmoor block. This is the point at which I really got involved and so the art, story, and cards of this set really stand out as my favorite. While I spend equal time shifting between spike and johnny as I play and deckbuild, Iím primarily a vorthos at heart, so the art and history of MTG interests me more than the very  few times Iíve made prize at PTQís.

Among formats, I enjoy Vintage and Legacy the most, favoring Oath and Tempo decks respectively. I really like the concept of combo and storm, but find that I play better when there are individually complex decisions to make, rather than lots of triggers/game states to keep track of at once (my hatís off to you elf combo players).

Many thanks to such a great community that's already been so friendly to me.
Frodo T. Baggins
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #592 on: March 12, 2013, 12:25:10 PM »

Greetings Vintage Mafia

My name is Ben Jones, originally from Columbus, Ohio (played a lot with Kevin Cron back in the day) and I recently just moved to Indianapolis. I'm on active duty in the Navy, so I dont have the time anymore to play magic like I used to. I started playing just after Revised came out. Last time I got to play Vintage was at Champs last year at GENCON, scrubbing out like a boss.

I havent had a chance to get out much yet in Indy to see if there is an eternal scene at all, but I am definitely looking for anyone in the Indianapolis area who wants to meet up for some Vintage and/or Legacy playtesting!

Twaun007
Vintage Adepts
Basic User

Twaun007
View Profile
« Reply #593 on: March 13, 2013, 03:22:05 PM »

Greetings Vintage Mafia

My name is Ben Jones, originally from Columbus, Ohio (played a lot with Kevin Cron back in the day) and I recently just moved to Indianapolis. I'm on active duty in the Navy, so I dont have the time anymore to play magic like I used to. I started playing just after Revised came out. Last time I got to play Vintage was at Champs last year at GENCON, scrubbing out like a boss.

I havent had a chance to get out much yet in Indy to see if there is an eternal scene at all, but I am definitely looking for anyone in the Indianapolis area who wants to meet up for some Vintage and/or Legacy playtesting!

Welcome back to the game. I don't know about the Indy vintage scene, but I know that Team Serious hosts tournaments in Columbus.

Carpe Librum

It's who I am.

Cleveland
GiN1247
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #594 on: March 14, 2013, 10:22:15 PM »

Hey Vintage players,

My name is David and I'm a level 1 judge from Wisconsin.  I've been playing Magic since the end of 2003, but stopped buying cards around Time Spiral/Lorwyn block.  I started college in 2009 and got pretty serious about the game since there are a lot of Magic players on campus.  I certified as a judge at the end of 2010, and have been playing (semi-)competitive Magic for about 3 or 4 years now.  I got into Legacy early on since it gave me access to a lot of cards I remembered from my early (hah) days of playing, but took an interest in Vintage at Gencon a couple years ago.  I'm now the proud owner of an almost-complete U/W Bomberman list and have been looking for ways to improve my game and find some nearby tournaments.

If anyone knows of a good Vintage scene in the Peoria, Illinois area, I'm all ears.  I'm going to school nearby and am itching to finish up my deck. (Still missing a Sapphire, couple Mana Drains, and a Mana Crypt)

Hopefully I'll run into you all at GenCon this year!
RThomas
Anger-Driven
Basic User

I got the key to Gramercy Park

shorele17@hotmail.com daysville+road
View Profile Email
« Reply #595 on: March 14, 2013, 10:44:09 PM »

Hi folks,

I'm RT and I'm from Washington DC.  I'm re-introducing myself because I want to dive back into the Vintage community.  I joined TMD back in 2004 and was a full member for a period of time, but I served in the military for six years and went away from the game.  I recently got out and am without an occupation until graduate school next fall, and I've enjoyed filling my time playing cards.  The few tournaments I've played recently have been Legacy, but I sure miss playing Dredge in Vintage, which I'm told is quite strong now.  So I'm excited to dip back into the power pool.

I've enjoyed playing aggro and combo decks in Vintage: I've played Food Chain Goblins, TPS, Intuition Tendrils, RG Beats, and Dredge.  I still remember my very first big tournament at Pastimes in Chicago, where I somehow beat Doug Linn and reacted like an 8 year old with a sno-cone.  Then I got crushed the next two rounds by karma and Phyrexian Dreadnought.  I'm grateful for those kind of memories and the people in the community; that's what drew me back here to TMD. 

Greetings, RT

@GiN1247: I'll be in Champaign next fall and I'll be looking for a good Vintage and Legacy scene in Illinois.  If there isn't one, we'll certainly have to lean on some local shops to get it going.

Prospero
Administrator
Basic User

Non semper erit aestas.

View Profile
« Reply #596 on: March 14, 2013, 10:47:15 PM »

Hey Vintage players,

My name is David and I'm a level 1 judge from Wisconsin.  I've been playing Magic since the end of 2003, but stopped buying cards around Time Spiral/Lorwyn block.  I started college in 2009 and got pretty serious about the game since there are a lot of Magic players on campus.  I certified as a judge at the end of 2010, and have been playing (semi-)competitive Magic for about 3 or 4 years now.  I got into Legacy early on since it gave me access to a lot of cards I remembered from my early (hah) days of playing, but took an interest in Vintage at Gencon a couple years ago.  I'm now the proud owner of an almost-complete U/W Bomberman list and have been looking for ways to improve my game and find some nearby tournaments.

If anyone knows of a good Vintage scene in the Peoria, Illinois area, I'm all ears.  I'm going to school nearby and am itching to finish up my deck. (Still missing a Sapphire, couple Mana Drains, and a Mana Crypt)

Welcome to TMD, David!  There is a Vintage scene in the Chicago area, at Xtreme Games (http://www.xtremegamesonline.com/), I would definitely reach out to some of those guys and see if any are from the Peoria area if I were you.

Good luck!

Hi folks,

I'm RT and I'm from Washington DC.  I'm re-introducing myself because I want to dive back into the Vintage community.  I joined TMD back in 2004 and was a full member for a period of time, but I served in the military for six years and went away from the game.  I recently got out and am without an occupation until graduate school next fall, and I've enjoyed filling my time playing cards.  The few tournaments I've played recently have been Legacy, but I sure miss playing Dredge in Vintage, which I'm told is quite strong now.  So I'm excited to dip back into the power pool.

I've enjoyed playing aggro and combo decks in Vintage: I've played Food Chain Goblins, TPS, Intuition Tendrils, RG Beats, and Dredge.  I still remember my very first big tournament at Pastimes in Chicago, where I somehow beat Doug Linn and reacted like an 8 year old with a sno-cone.  Then I got crushed the next two rounds by karma and Phyrexian Dreadnought.  I'm grateful for those kind of memories and the people in the community; that's what drew me back here to TMD. 

Greetings, RT

@GiN1247: I'll be in Champaign next fall and I'll be looking for a good Vintage and Legacy scene in Illinois.  If there isn't one, we'll certainly have to lean on some local shops to get it going.
Hey Vintage players,

Welcome back to TMD!

- George Smith Patton IV

ECW
TradeKing
Basic User

View Profile WWW
« Reply #597 on: March 15, 2013, 04:58:37 PM »

Hi,

My name is Dale. And I have been involved with Magic The Gathering since Alpha. And you could say stop involvement around Iceage set.

You forum is very nice. I enjoy reading the posts. thanks!
Dark Golem
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #598 on: March 25, 2013, 03:10:45 PM »

Hello everyone,

My name is Nick, I'm a long time reader and first time poster.  I'm an avid shop player and I'm looking forward to posting on the topic as well as gaining a deeper understanding for all shop builds.  I'm also looking forward to connecting and getting more involved with the vintage community, I'm hoping to participate in more tournaments as well as maybe finding playtest groups in my area.  I look forward to hearing from everyone on the forums and hope everyone has a good day.

Nick
Prospero
Administrator
Basic User

Non semper erit aestas.

View Profile
« Reply #599 on: March 25, 2013, 03:16:17 PM »

Welcome to TMD, guys!

- George Smith Patton IV

ECW