[Deck] Easter Tendrils

(1/33) > >>

Ifflejink:
This is a deck that was in developement before TMD was temporarily booted, at which time I was developing a list. It usually goldfishes turn three, but can win turn 2 fairly easily, and turn 1 with a god hand. Without further ado,

Easter Tendrils

Mana:
4 Underground Sea
4 Polluted Delta
2 Gemstone Mine
1 Tolarian Academy
3 Cabal Ritual
1 Chrome Mox
1 Lotus Petal
1 Sol Ring
1 Mana Crypt
4 Dark Ritual
1 Mana Vault
Search:
1 Mystical Tutor
2 Spoils of the Vault
1 Demonic Consultation
1 Vampiric Tutor
1 Demonic Tutor
4 Thoughtcast
Engine:
4 Chromatic Sphere
4 Helm of Awakening
4 Skycloud Egg
4 Mossfire Egg
4 Shadowblood Egg
4 Darkwater Egg
1 Yawgmoth's Will
Kill:
2 Tendrils of Agony

The idea behing the deck is to drop a Helm of Awakening, then play as many eggs as you can, sacrificing each with the mana from the last.
Obvious Problems: No dispruption. If your opponent plays Chalice for 1, you lose.
Card omissions- Draws sevens: The deck doesn't need them, as it runs off a different draw engine. Grim Monolith: It isn't a permanent source. This is important because you will usually drop a Helm the turn before you go off.
As you can see, I don't have a sideboard yet, so help would be appreciated.
Any and all suggestions welcome.

theorigamist:
I don't have time to reply right now.  I just wanted to point out that Mystical, Spoils, and Consult are in both the Mana and the Search categories.

Ifflejink:
Edit: Fixed the decklist. Spoils, Consult and Mystical are now only in the search category.

Carlos El Salvador:
This deck was godawful in 1.5...  Cute still ,but godawful.

Laertes:
Have you considered Mishra's Workshop?  You certainly have enough artifacts to justify thier use.  I could see it getting you to win a full turn sooner.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page